IP and Domain Warmup Issues

paulroy

Warming up a new IP and domain is most crucial for the emails to land in inbox specifically with Gmail and Yahoo. If you are a publisher and send a huge volume of emails to Gmail and Yahoo users, most likely the IP and domain will have issues with reputation, and sometimes emails are marked as spam by the ESP. I see most of the Email Providers like Mail Chimp, SendGrid, Litmus, SparkPost, and Amazon SES now provide Automated IP warm-up services. IP warm-up is a very slow and tedious process but is extremely crucial for email marketing.

Is there an automated software that can be used to warm up the IP and domain without human interference?

Also, any automated software that can be integrated with mailwizz?

This is a nuisance to most users and the problem is sometimes more complicated. For example, when you change the sender or form email, the warmup process should start from the beginning.
We worked on this problem and designed a complete solution. how it work? We automatically send emails to our network from your inbox! your emails would be open and click like a human.
In addition, we launched a warm up solution for campaigns, it help you reach a better inbox for specific campaign content.
Currently we work on developing an extension for mailwizz which will be ready soon.
Since the service is not yet publicly available. If you would like to test it, register on the site https://app.hoopoemail.com/ send me your registration email.

This is a nuisance to most users and the problem is sometimes more complicated. For example, when you change the sender or form email, the warmup process should start from the beginning.
We worked on this problem and designed a complete solution. how it work? We automatically send emails to our network from your inbox! your emails would be open and click like a human.
In addition, we launched a warm up solution for campaigns, it help you reach a better inbox for specific campaign content.
Currently we work on developing an extension for mailwizz which will be ready soon.
Since the service is not yet publicly available. If you would like to test it, register on the site https://app.hoopoemail.com/ send me your registration email.
That's awesome @majid1f. I have registered with the email id royparimal2@gmail.com. If your software can be integrated with mailwizz, and the warm-up process can be automated it will be a major breakthrough in this issue. Kindly, keep me updated whenever the application is ready to use. I am eager to use the app and resolve the warm-up issues. Thank you so much.

Back