IP address for install mailwizz, yes or no ?

I use the IP VPS address to install mw,

Is this allowed?

Is this affect my install or my email campaign ( track open, track click, bounce/complaint/abuse processing ...) ?????

4b64be2cbad54fb988a9dbf42db297e4.png

Last edited:
I use the IP VPS address to install mw,

Is this allowed?

Is this affect my install or my email campaign ( track open, track click, bounce/complaint/abuse processing ...) ?????

4b64be2cbad54fb988a9dbf42db297e4.png
After you put a domain name onto the IP, you can update the server, and then also the mwz settings (URLs) in
settings->system URLs.
If you try to send emails like this, it will most likely create many problems, not only because literals (@IP or @[IP]) are not supported very well anymore throughout the web, but also because DKIM and DMARC will not work (and both are really useful for inboxing).

Last edited:
After you put a domain name onto the IP, you can update the server, and then also the mwz settings (URLs) in
settings->system URLs.
If you try to send emails like this, it will most likely create many problems, not only because literals (@IP or @[IP]) are not supported very well anymore throughout the web, but also because DKIM and DMARC will not work (and both are really useful for inboxing).
thank you very much !

settings->system URLs.
sr, i have a questions,
i only install mw on ip vps address and i setup
on my account elasticemail and sparkpost

Is this allowed? and Is this affect my install or my email campaign ?

i only install mw on ip vps address and i setup
SPF/DKIM/Etc are DNS records that can only be added to a real domain name, not to an ip address, so switch and use a domain name for your mailwizz app and put the right dns records for it and you'll be perfectly fine ;)

SPF/DKIM/Etc are DNS records that can only be added to a real domain name, not to an ip address, so switch and use a domain name for your mailwizz app and put the right dns records for it and you'll be perfectly fine ;)
yes, i have real domain, but i only setup my domain and verify it with elasticemail and sparkpost . and i use ip vps address to install MW ?

Back