Interrested by Mailwizz extensions

Wiseman, do you mean you have already purchased the extentions you have listed such as:
  1. Support Tickets
  2. Payment Gateway (2-Way)
  3. Bulk Email Checker
  4. Backup Manager
You have these already is that correct?

Hi BirdyUK,
Yes I have all,
and now i like integrated another's extensions , if that possible give me the links
all my things

Hi wissem , am not sure there is other extension except the one you already bought...But it seems there are some nigg in this forum currently developing cool extension only if they are willing to share/sell .

Thank you!:rolleyes:

@wissem - I believe The drag and drop email extension is already released, i cant find the original post that @twisted1919 made but if i remember rightly, You have to purchase a normal license for the 3rd party email builder on codecanyon then provide this license key to download the mailwizz extension that lets you add the email builder to the application. (Im not 100% sure about this as it was a while ago when i read the post but i think i can recall something like this being mentioned, im sure @twisted1919 will confirm when hes around if or not its available.)

@wissem @Kollydaton you are also more than welcome to have custom add-ons created/built for your purpose that are not already available through mailwizz, If any extensions you need are already available you are strongly recommended to Always use the mailwizz extensions created by twisted1919 that can be purchased on codecanyon to ensure that your future upgrades are seamless as this will prevent any conflicts with the mailwizz application. Any extensions that are not already available are the ones you can consider having custom built.

Thanks.

Last edited:
@wissem - I believe The drag and drop email extension is already released, i cant find the original post that @twisted1919 made but if i remember rightly, You have to purchase a normal license for the 3rd party email builder on codecanyon then provide this license key to download the mailwizz extension that lets you add the email builder to the application. (Im not 100% sure about this as it was a while ago when i read the post but i think i can recall something like this being mentioned, im sure @twisted1919 will confirm when hes around if or not its available.)

@wissem @Kollydaton you are also more than welcome to have custom add-ons created/built for your purpose that are not already available through mailwizz, If any extensions you need are already available you are strongly recommended to Always use the mailwizz extensions created by twisted1919 that can be purchased on codecanyon to ensure that your future upgrades are seamless as this will prevent any conflicts with the mailwizz application. Any extensions that are not already available are the ones you can consider having custom built.

Thanks.
@BirdyUK , Noted!...Thanks :)

Back