Internal bounces on campaigns sent to hotmail domain

ronball

Hi,

I have never had the chance to send a successful campaign to a hotmail email. I always get the below reason for the failed send-out.

550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [50.31.49.42] weren't sent. Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors. [BN8NAM12FT035.eop-nam12.prod.protection.outlook.com]

It happens all the time.

Is the Mailwizz app being blocked by the hotmail server?

Hello,

It says your SMTP IP network is Blocked on Hotmail.com

You need to check your SMTP IP pool.

Thanks,

VPul.

Hi, can you kindly elaborate? Thanks a lot!
See - Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block list (S3140).

This says your ISP Network IPs are blocked on hotmail/outlook, so Emails are not delivered.

Hello,

I need help with a issue

I am sending emails from info@abc.com and my reply address is me@xyz.com also for processing bounce I am using info@abc.com

on mailtester.com I have 10/10

also email delivery is going into inbox.

I am not seeing any bounces in application.

the problem I am facing is few of my bounces are going to my reply address and I do not understand the reason behind this

Please guide me to fix this issue.

Regards

Yes already added, bounce server was working but from last week its not, i tried with new bounce server also but failed

Back