Integrating MailWizz with third party apps

What would be the most useful plugins/extensions to create for MailWizz?

• Magento

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Wordpress

Votes: 25 73.5%
  • Drupal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Salesforce.com

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • vTiger

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • SuiteCRM

Votes: 2 5.9%

• Total voters

DasGoot

Hi,
I've had a few enquiries from people who would like to use our system but to run it from their 3rd party apps such as Wordpress or Magento or or or.

I wonder if anyone has written plugins/extensions for popular 3rd party apps?

Or could there be a smart way around this issue so that people control all their data and mailing activities from within e.g. Magento but use our MailWizz platform essentially as the sending gateway.

Hi - yes indeed some could use the API but of course most people aren't that technically proficient hence why a lot of plugin style things exists for the mass market.

So WordPress and Magento are at the top of your list?

To gauge interest of members here, is there a way to create a poll where members could add another option (another 3rd party app to vote for) if it is not yet in the poll?

Hi - good idea - have added a poll to the top of the page for the 4 biggest ones. I happened to have been asked about Magento & Wordpress which is why I mentioned them. Between these 2 they probably power most decent web & ecommerce sites I guess.

@twisted1919
working on some extension to integrate wordpress user registry with mailwizz (similar to mailpoet) and also with prestashop?

would be great to have those extensions, many will be those that would buy.

something advanced in that?

there is a plugin created by thrivethemes and its called thrive leads we have been using it on all our 1000+ websites and it works like charm.

Its as simple as copying your opt-in forms from MW and and changing the look and feel to match your website and needs..

Also thriveleads can handle all types of forms, from ribbons to sidebars, scroll matts and much much more. 100% compatible with Wordpress as well

Hello @twisted1919

GetResponse, AWeber, for example have integration with wordpress plugin and module for prestashop.

This allows you to register a new user in wordress and prestashop is automatically registered on a list created.

It would be great if this happens with mailwizz :)

users can synchronize directly with mailwizz

or also to enable the option to register by sending an email list only.

it's possible?

thank you very much.

@Lester - yeah that's very possible of course, but i personally don't think i will do it anytime soon, i simply have too much on my plate related to mailwizz directly, so 3rd party will have to wait.
Maybe someone who wants to earn some extra cash can create such extension.

I know it's a six month old thread but having new registered users automatically added to a list to drip feed them content would be incredible. I currently do this with Interspire and is the only final thing left that I have that Mailwizz doesn't do.

I know it's a six month old thread but having new registered users automatically added to a list to drip feed them content would be incredible. I currently do this with Interspire and is the only final thing left that I have that Mailwizz doesn't do.
What is the difference between 'drip feed' and 'autoresponder'?
https://zapier.com/learn/ultimate-guide-to-email-marketing-apps/drip-marketing-campaign/

If you are looking to setup an AR w/i mwz, just create a campaign and then select not 'regular' (campaign), but AR ;)

I have a mailwizz app running with multiple customers, one of those customers uses a CRM called OROCRM. I am looking for a way to synchronize an OROCRM marketing list with a particular subscriber list of the customer and yet not affect the functionality of the other customers. Is there any documentation for API development and list synchronization I can look at?

Back