Installation Issue - Permanent Redirect...

Vlad Cristian

Hello,
I just purchased and installed mailwizz. Followed all steps, everything went good, deleted the installation folder.
But now, when I go to the folder where I installed (I did not install in main root of website), it simply redirects to root domain.

How can I fix this?

Vlad

Hello,
I just purchased and installed mailwizz. Followed all steps, everything went good, deleted the installation folder.
But now, when I go to the folder where I installed (I did not install in main root of website), it simply redirects to root domain.

How can I fix this?

Vlad

try this:
#1 add index.php to the path
#2 set clean URLs in backend->settings->common (and see if you also want htaccess set)
#3 regenerate system URLs in backend->settings->sys URLs

@Vlad Cristian - Have you tried logging in from another browser?
I can tell you for sure there's no issue with the login process, so there's something else that's causing this..

Hello
I am pretty techie, I tried from different browsers. Maybe I can send you the login via pm? so you can test? You are the administration right :) ?

vlad

I have literally spent all day trying to figure this out. Absolutely gutted that I've wasted all that time.

Are you able to share the solution?

I have literally spent all day trying to figure this out. Absolutely gutted that I've wasted all that time.

Are you able to share the solution?
Have you tried adjusting "mod_security" as suggested above?
Can you share what your setup is (e.g. phpinfo), control panel, etc, so that it may be easier to help?

Thanks for the fast response.

There's no guidance on how to change mod_security - just that it was changed and that it worked.

Thanks for the fast response.

There's no guidance on how to change mod_security - just that it was changed and that it worked.
Probably b/c it is not strictly a mwz problem. Search the web, if need be. But you can also just look into that issue yourself, and if there are more options than on/off, then take it a notch down each try til mwz works ;)

Back