Installation issue Error 500, mw_session, 1062 Duplicate entry

tony365

Hi,

I have installed MailWizz on Rocky Linux and installation went very smoothly but when I try to log in as an admin I get Error 500 which is related to table mw_session.

Here is my Error code;

CDbCommand failed to execute the SQL statement: SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1062 Duplicate entry 'vgRp3FDmvpHpGwu9kYujN0nBMCh4Qc05' for key 'PRIMARY'

When I check table mw_session there is no duplicated key, also if I delete all keys still have the same problem.

We have many other PHP applications on the same server and there are no issues at all.

Please help.

Attachments

• G15_022.jpg
    G15_022.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 4
@tony365 - Do you have some sort of load balancer, or proxy service in front of MailWizz which could duplicate a request to the server?
What I can understand from the above is that MailWizz received multiple requests at the same time, to save the user session, and the first one succeeded while the second one failed because the first one was successful. This doesn't happen unless your hosting environment does weird things.

@laurentiu - no issue with a cache at all, I already read it from that link, but thanks for your effort.

@twisted1919 - no load balancer or proxy service at all, I will try to test it on my localhost and let you know.

Back