Install swagger in mailwizz?

hector_guy

I'm planning to install swagger in mailwizz, but I can't due to the fact that swagger implementation in yii is for 2.0 only. I can't seem to find a swagger package for 1.0. I saw somewhere that it's possible to use yii 2 on top of yii 1, but I'm not sure if it's going to be stable in the future. What's the best course of action?

Last edited:
I'm planning to install swagger in mailwizz, but I can't due to the fact that swagger implementation in yii is for 2.0 only. I can't seem to find a swagger package for 1.0. I saw somewhere that it's possible to use yii 2 on top of yii 1, but I'm not sure if it's going to be stable in the future. What's the best course of action?
Please update on the latest version of mailwizz, this has been implemented with version 2.5.7

Code:
--- -------------------------------------------
--- Version 2.5.7 - 2024-07-18
--- -------------------------------------------
[ADD] - Added OpenAPI specs for the API (`/api/index.php/docs`)

Is the version Version 2.5.7 already released? Is there a way to speed up the updates? I need the swagger today.
Whenever Mailwizz release update, you will see in your application to update.

You can run on command like this - /usr/bin/php -q /home/SERVERPATH/public_html/apps/console/console.php auto-update --verbose=1

Check your PHP Path and Server path to run this update command.

Is the version Version 2.5.7 already released? Is there a way to speed up the updates? I need the swagger today.
My bad this version is not released yet, will be release soon when we will finish to fix all issues and testing the app.

Back