Hello Community,

hope everybody is safe.
need some professional help with zonemta installation and configuration

scope of the task:

install ZoneMTA
https://github.com/zone-eu/zone-mta

additionally
install ZMTA-WebAdmin page.
configure sending zones to determine the amount of emails that could be delivered to a specific domain eg gmail, yahoo , microsoft , comecast and other per hour
configure backoff rulles
configure ip rotation

write a short install and configuration guide for L2 support

will provide Centos 8 vm

post your quotes

thx in advance

d3m0n

Hi,

Hope you are well and safe,

I have seen your Zone MTA Package, than ZoneMTA, Postal Smtp server best,

I would recommend you to use Postal Smtp server, it also has Ip tools, better Postal Smtp server than Zone MTA, 100% inbox delivery and port 25 SSL,

You will see Dashboard of Postal Smtp server,

If you want to configure Postal Smtp server,

Hello You can massage me.

This my Skype id: live:.cid.3f93b71141bc1726

Hello @aontar730

thank you for reaching out
i do have some experience with Postal SMTP server and it's good for transactional emailing.
Correctly if am wrong , but there is no Back off or domain policy to setup. so i can't limit the amount of emails that i can send to gmail , hotmail etc in other words it's a bit useless to email marketing as ip even with rotation will get banned after some time without back off feature

so i am trying to setup ZoneMTA to give it a try

thx

d3m0n

Postal SMTP Server If you use a properly configured SMTP server and follow the warm up guide. You can send a good amount of emails every day
from 200 000 - 500 000 per day , commercial - corporate emails. ips are properly warmed up but without the domain policy there is still a problem . Do you know how to set it up in Postal 2.0 ?

thx