"incl. current subscribers" confusion (autoresponders)

eggerda

Hello! Quick question on this YES/NO setting when editing an existing autoresponder.

If I have many records already on a list that has an existing autoresponder campaign, and I pause the autoresponder campaign to edit the text of the email, and then I go to save it again in the "confirmation" window...

... if I keep "incl. current subscribers" set to "NO", will it no longer be sent to the records on the list that were already scheduled to get it in the future (i.e. 2 days from subscribe)?

Or...do I need to set this to "YES" after editing to make sure it still gets sent to the records it was scheduled to send to?

This is something I never thought of before... I just want to make sure existing records will still get an autoresponder they would be due to get at some point, even if I edit an autoresponder and save it with the "inc. current subscribers" set to "NO". @twisted1919 how does this work? Thank you for any help! :)

Dan

... if I keep "incl. current subscribers" set to "NO", will it no longer be sent to the records on the list that were already scheduled to get it in the future (i.e. 2 days from subscribe)?
Autoresponder will be sent only to new subscribers .

Or...do I need to set this to "YES" after editing to make sure it still gets sent to the records it was scheduled to send to?
Autoresponder will be sent to all subscribers from list.

Back