Inactive Users over 60 days

Eric535

How can I move users that havent interacted with my emails whether it be opened or clicked in the last 6 months? I had a cronjob setup a while back ago and disabled it. But I would like to know if there is a way I can do it through the actual gui vs a php script.

But I would like to know if there is a way I can do it through the actual gui vs a php script.
You can do these manually from Lists > All subscribers > Filters and from here you can select Campaigns Action: Did not open/Did not click and action: Delete to delete subscribers.

Screenshot 2024-03-15 at 09.28.46.png

Also. For the In the last: option. Let say i put it to 365 days. Will it include emails that I just added recently like in the last couple of months?

Thanks

Thanks. But what if I want to move them to an inactive list? I only have view, export, create list, confirm, delete.
You can create new list with these subscribers and then add them in a suppression list and use this list in campaign if you don't want to send campaign to them.
Also you can sync statuses from two list using Lists > Tools > Sync, for example List created from filters you can sync with another list and use action: Action on duplicate subscribers > Delete subscribers from secondary list. Please take a look on these options.

Also if you are using sync try first on a test lists to check how this working because the actions are irreversible.

Also. For the In the last: option. Let say i put it to 365 days. Will it include emails that I just added recently like in the last couple of months?
Yes, this will include all campaigns sent in the last 365 day.

You can create new list with these subscribers and then add them in a suppression list and use this list in campaign if you don't want to send campaign to them.
Also you can sync statuses from two list using Lists > Tools > Sync, for example List created from filters you can sync with another list and use action: Action on duplicate subscribers > Delete subscribers from secondary list. Please take a look on these options.

Also if you are using sync try first on a test lists to check how this working because the actions are irreversible.
I just want to add them to an inactive list. Then once in a while send them an email and if anyone opens the email I will create an action to move them back to the active list.

I will check the sync options.

So I cant remove emails that havent opened in 365 days but were adding at least 365 days ago?
No, from this you cannot, you can only form command line to do this using command: move-inactive-subscribers. Maybe you can use this command to move these subscribers in a new list and then from filters you can target only this list.

No, from this you cannot, you can only form command line to do this using command: move-inactive-subscribers. Maybe you can use this command to move these subscribers in a new list and then from filters you can target only this list.
Can you point me in the right direction?

Can you point me in the right direction?
Code:
php -q /public/apps/console/console.php move-inactive-subscribers --src="soruce_list" --dst="destination_list" --time="-3 months" --limit=1000 --verbose=
you can use this command like an example, this will move subscribers to new list all subscribers which are added 3 months ago, then when you can filter only subscribers from this list(destination_list).

Back