Importing Blacklist : Error 400! The CSRF token could not be verified.

pradeep sharma

Hi @twisted1919
I am getting following error on my install when i try to import blacklist to mailwizz
Error 400! The CSRF token could not be verified.
How can we resolve this issue..

@pradeep sharma - this happens when you upload a larger file than PHP limit and the CSRF token has no room to pass.
The solution is to increase the upload limit from your PHP settings file (php.ini).

@pradeep sharma - this happens when you upload a larger file than PHP limit and the CSRF token has no room to pass.
The solution is to increase the upload limit from your PHP settings file (php.ini).
Very odd thing that happened recently.
A list of over 400k subs was tried to be imported, but failed, with (you guessed it right) 'CSRF token failed' error.
After checking and changing two dozen things on the server and having high mem limits (256 and even 512 MB) for a list file of less than 10MB, it looked like nothing can be done anymore.
But a simple test with the small app included test file (under 'here' in the import screen) did show that at least the import process generally worked flawlessly.
Then increasing sizes were tried: 100k, 200k, 300k which worked, but 350 failed, and so finally the odd size of 340k subs seems to be close to the limit before CSRF failure occurs.
But note: this does not happen on EasyApache before version 4. Again, with the same latest version of mwz on EA under v4, it works without the CSRF error.
Anyone a clue where this can come from?

Back