IMPORTANT: Features Suggestion for new Mailwizz

Osjtya

MailWizz 2.0 Tester
@twisted1919, You must have the listed features & improvements in your next Mailwizz release. Just for your convenience I grouped all required or important request together.

NEW FEATURES:
  • Customer notifications based on quota/email balance - 50%, 10% and 0%, something like Interspire.
  • Drag and Drop template editor
  • Forward to your friends email
  • Social Share Email
  • A/B Split Test
  • Multiple Customer access to one list/campaign (not only with sub accounts)
  • Sub Accounts
  • Admin access to all Lists
  • End User Blacklist Removal Request
  • Filter subscriber who is not open campaign
  • Keywords blacklist
  • Unsubscribe via email reply
  • Custom fields
  • Logs deletion after 30 days or custom set by admin automatically.

IMPROVEMENTS:
  • Choose package at the time of customer registration
  • Enter Phone or Mobile No at the time of customer registration
  • OPEN Stats are not showing if images are not opening. Which is not right because many email clients do not display images directly - Yahoo, Outlook, etc.
  • Customer Quota check before sending campaign
  • SPAM Score, but with details - words, etc.
  • Import, as it shows error "Not Found"

in regards to the Open stats. This is the case for every ESP. It's not a Mailwizz problem. People need to have images enabled.

It is up to YOU to send quality emails that readers WANT and will trust when it comes to enabling their images for your specific emails.

Might i suggest sending an email campaign where the purpose of this email is to tell them to add you to their address book so your emails always reach their inbox and in turn they wont miss any of your messages. And then also notify them of the image issue while your talking about issues like this. Tell them you sometimes like to send beautiful HTML designs and for them to see it in all its glory they should enable their images when viewing your message.

Also for the spam score, mail-tester.com will give you detailed reports and tell you where you can improve on.

Here are other 2 that may also help:

- Add an Option to Enable/Disable Debugging From The GUI.
- Add an Option to "Exclude Lists" From Campaigns.

Here i'm adding a snapshot of how Aweber does this..
in case it helps as an idea.

mwsugg.gif

This has 2 areas:

- 1) Pick Segment: You can select a segment that you've saved before (example: people who opened / not opened a campaign and/or who were added before / after a date and/or who has no opens since x date etc).

- 2) Pick Additional Lists to Be Included / Excluded: Here you select additional lists that will receive your campaign ("Include")...and
you can also "Exclude" lists (for example, if you're sending to a "Freebies" list, you can exclude the "Buyers" list from your campaign - will not send to those subscribers from your "Buyers" list who are in your Freebies list).

When you click the "Send Button"...the campaign is sent to all the lists of your choice (all the subscribers from the
selected lists who met the "Segment" rules).

Although the whole layout that AW presents helps a lot to take full control of your campaigns, if at least the option to "Exclude" lists could be added, it would be a good improvement as it would allow you to protect your VIP subscribers (like "Buyers", "Affiliates"), who may be alsosubscribed to lists where you send more frequently.

Comment: I know that MW has an option to create a third list which excludes subscribers in common from lists "A" + "B" but this doesn't help in a dynamic context (new users being added all the time).

Last edited:
in regards to the Open stats. This is the case for every ESP. It's not a Mailwizz problem. People need to have images enabled.

It is up to YOU to send quality emails that readers WANT and will trust when it comes to enabling their images for your specific emails.

Might i suggest sending an email campaign where the purpose of this email is to tell them to add you to their address book so your emails always reach their inbox and in turn they wont miss any of your messages. And then also notify them of the image issue while your talking about issues like this. Tell them you sometimes like to send beautiful HTML designs and for them to see it in all its glory they should enable their images when viewing your message.

Also for the spam score, mail-tester.com will give you detailed reports and tell you where you can improve on.
@twisted1919, Opening icon should be removed. Because I've just tried Lethe PHP Newsletter & Mailing System and trust me it is also works without any pixel image and shows correct data. What can be done?

Waiting for your reply.

You should ask the developer of Lethe how he tracks his opens and share the answer with us. It would be very beneficial for all of us to know so we can improve our systems as well.

I asked the developer on his product page on CC. I'm pretty sure its pixel tracking as well.

It's an industry standard and pixel tracking is what starts most of the Plaintext vs HTML debates. Check out this article by Mailchimp they explain open tracking:
http://kb.mailchimp.com/reports/about-open-tracking

Maybe you used a template that didnt make use of large advertising images but was still an HTML template. These are common and are usually called HTML Lite templates. They're good for making the body of the email prettier. Think bold, larger font, adding links to words, etc.

Yeah the developer does use pixel tracking he just replied to my comment on his product page.

OP. Get creative with sending. I've had good open rates on html drops sending memes and comics. Certain demographics seems to like those a lot.

Worth a try. Good luck!

I highly doubt that.
I asked the developer on his product page on CC. I'm pretty sure its pixel tracking as well.

It's an industry standard and pixel tracking is what starts most of the Plaintext vs HTML debates. Check out this article by Mailchimp they explain open tracking:
http://kb.mailchimp.com/reports/about-open-tracking

Maybe you used a template that didnt make use of large advertising images but was still an HTML template. These are common and are usually called HTML Lite templates. They're good for making the body of the email prettier. Think bold, larger font, adding links to words, etc.
Yeah the developer does use pixel tracking he just replied to my comment on his product page.

OP. Get creative with sending. I've had good open rates on html drops sending memes and comics. Certain demographics seems to like those a lot.

Worth a try. Good luck!
@redwicked, Can you share the link to your discussion with the author because we've tested the service and there is no pixel visible as MailWizz shows.

@twisted1919, I would request you to check the mentioned application personally. Because as a developer you'll get to know more information about the product and which can also be implemented to MailWizz in future for betterment. Thanks

@twisted1919, You must have the listed features & improvements in your next Mailwizz release. Just for your convenience I grouped all required or important request together.

NEW FEATURES:
  • Customer notifications based on quota/email balance - 50%, 10% and 0%, something like Interspire.
  • Drag and Drop template editor
  • Forward to your friends email
  • Social Share Email
  • A/B Split Test
  • Multiple Customer access to one list/campaign (not only with sub accounts)
  • Sub Accounts
  • Admin access to all Lists
  • End User Blacklist Removal Request
  • Filter subscriber who is not open campaign
  • Keywords blacklist
  • Unsubscribe via email reply
  • Custom fields
  • Logs deletion after 30 days or custom set by admin automatically.

IMPROVEMENTS:
  • Choose package at the time of customer registration
  • Enter Phone or Mobile No at the time of customer registration
  • OPEN Stats are not showing if images are not opening. Which is not right because many email clients do not display images directly - Yahoo, Outlook, etc.
  • Customer Quota check before sending campaign
  • SPAM Score, but with details - words, etc.
  • Import, as it shows error "Not Found"
[/ QUOTE]
Hello. I bought mailwizz but these functions do not find in the settings. Tell me what to do, so there were these settings?

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 14
Hello. I bought mailwizz but these functions do not find in the settings. Tell me what to do, so there were these settings?
Try mwdomain.com/backend/ to get into administration area.
And mwdomain.com or mwdomain.com/customer/ is a customer's area ;)

I have the following question.
The dashboard squares of different colors
Untitled-2.jpg

My - no color.
Untitled-1.jpg

How do I make and I had squares of different colors?
Thank.

Back