IMPORTANT: Features Suggestion for Mailwizz | 01st February 2016

This is already doable for a while now, you can do it like this:
View attachment 3025

We also have this:
View attachment 3026

Recurring is different than a Drip System which is the feature Radu requested above and I am looking for. Yes, you have added Recurring feature but not Drip feature. Drip feature is based on an emails register/signup date...

Example, email registered/signed up with the system on date 07/27/2017.... and Drip emails go out automatically based on the set time parameter IE: 3 days, 7 days, 21 days from registration. So, the first email would send on 07/30/2017 and the other two 7 and 21 days after email signup date.

Example, email registered/signed up with the system on date 07/27/2017.... and Drip emails go out automatically based on the set time parameter IE: 3 days, 7 days, 21 days from registration. So, the first email would send on 07/30/2017 and the other two 7 and 21 days after email signup date.
I'm sorry, but aren't Autoresponder doing exactly this ?

@twisted1919 ,
Hi buddy, its been long time i haven't been on this forum, have seen a lot of new developments, once again thanks for the great application. I would like to know do we have email automation and ecoomerce integration available or in pipeline same as all other major ESPs have at the moment.

2 New Features suggestion:
1) Email Campaign Summary for unsubscriber. (currently one by one is there but as per Mailchimp customer will get a complete report for the day)
2) Instamojo Payment Gateway.

Did not quite understand. Is it possible to automatically send emails, based on the lead's birthday?
This feature has just been added to Mautic and I'd love to see it here too on Maiilwizz.
If it is possible to do this, how to do it? Is there any tutorial?
Best Regards!

Actually, AR is very close to a true drip marketing system but falls short (as we understand it) as follows:

A drip marketing system is built around a set of predetermined, fully-automated rules/conditions. The key is the predetermined "fire and forget" process - upon an Recipient action (an Open, a Click whether general or specific, etc.) triggers the automatic sending of template 1, 2, 3, etc. at a pre-specified interval. Further engagement with that triggerred send would then potentially trigger another follow-up send... and so forth. As it is now, I believe, MW will send a new, qualifying Engaged address to a dedicated list but one would then have to manually set an AR Campaign for each subsequent follow-up. So, it seems that AR is set up to meet the first condition (this action copies you into this list) but unless I am mistaken, ARs have to then be set up one at a time for each subsequent "on-boarding" follow-up.

So again, unless I am mistaken you are darn close to major marketing feature that a lot of us could use.

BTW Twisted, this comment is from the original "Papapooch". I'm the guy who originally bought your fine product. My lead guy on all this is John, acquired my nom de plume (the nickname my grandchildren call me by) for the purposes of this Forum.

We have benefited greatly from MW and your rock-solid support. So, these comments are offered in that spirit.

Thanks.

Campaign exports to include basic campaign stats
Just a minor tweak to the campaigns CSV export function desired: I would love to visualise the stats across all campaigns (i.e. via Google Data Studio), but the export does not include campaign stats as far as I can see. Can those be added?

Email export csv list when the list is large,
when list is large (often more than 10K), Would cause lag MW and consume resources.

Sorry, maybe this was a misunderstanding. I'd just like this feature on a per-campaign basis, not for the individual records. I'd like to compare the overall performance of i.e. a newsletter over time. That list shouldn't be too long in reality, especially not when filtered. It would just add 5 more columns (delivered | open rate | click to open | bounced | unsubscribed). I can see these columns in the browser view list. Why not make them exportable, too?

Sorry, maybe this was a misunderstanding. I'd just like this feature on a per-campaign basis, not for the individual records. I'd like to compare the overall performance of i.e. a newsletter over time. That list shouldn't be too long in reality, especially not when filtered. It would just add 5 more columns (delivered | open rate | click to open | bounced | unsubscribed). I can see these columns in the browser view list. Why not make them exportable, too?
I get what you mean,
I saw this topic and give my suggest

Back