import log issues

maxela

Hi guys,

I faced some issues as I described below, please help

1. recaptcha: when I enable it for login/registration for customer side, the issue is that recaptcha is below "registration button" in the "registration form" and normally recaptcha should be above "registration button" so could you please help me to have the recaptcha BELOW "registration button" ?

2. when campaign start sending: it shows processing (0%)..processing (1%)...processing(70%)...processing(100%).

what I want is instead ,to display processing percentage over time, to replace it by "sent". like this below:
instead of display "processing (0%)" I want it to be displayed "Sent"
instead of display "processing (3%)" I want it to be displayed "Sent"
instead of display "processing (90%)" I want it to be displayed "Sent"
instead of display "processing (100%)" I want it to be displayed "Sent"

please tell me which php file in mailwizz I have to edit in order to "hide processing percentage" and replace it by "sent"

3. I use cli-import and I added cron command line:

* * * * * php -q /var/www/mw/apps/console/console.php list-import folder > /dev/null 2>&1

In backend: settings>Import I set "import at once" to 5000.
Please note I use "queue imort" Not "live import"

After many tests I got results below:

>when I import a list with a size of 520 subscribers then list can't be imported (command run no issue but the 520 subscribers are not imported to the list)

>when I import a list with a size of 5000 subscribers then all the 5000 subscribers are imported correctly!

>when I import a list with a size of 5738 subscribers then ONLY 5000 subscribers are imported and the 738 subscribers are not imported to the list

>when I import a list with a size of 10000 subscribers then all 10000 subscribers are imported correctly

>when I import a list with a size of 11430 subscribers then ONLY 10000 subscribers are imported and the 1430 subscribers are not imported to the list

>....etc

It's I guess related to batch import

Please tell me how to fix this issue to import every single subscriber no matter the list size?

4. How can I restrict import to customers for only gmail.com and yahoo.com domains so that customers can ONLY import gmail.com and yahoo.com emails and all other domains should not be imported?

5. In cron I used the command below:
.../apps/console/console.php list-import folder --verbose=1 >/var/log/cli-import.txt

with this I'm able to have import log stored in the file: /var/log/cli-import.txt without any problem.

However I have an issue: if I have multiple lists imported by many customers so how can I see log of each list?
because method above create a cli-import.txt that will be override in case there is a new import

6. If I run * * * * * php -q /var/www/mw/apps/console/console.php list-import folder > /dev/null 2>&1

instead of:

*/5 * * * * php -q /var/www/mw/apps/console/console.php list-import folder > /dev/null 2>&1

is this a problem?

in other word if I run it in cron evry minute instead of each 5min, is this will cause a probem in import?

7. Is it possible to "unsubscribe" directly anyone who clicked on "report abuse tag link" inside the campaign?
Normally many people clicked on "report abuse tag link" without unsubscribe directly and this is dangerous because , when they are not "unsubscribed" after that they clicked "report abuse tag link", then they will receive emails again and this will create a huge spam report in their ISPs

8. is it possibele to send an "Email Notifification" to Admin once a New customer is registred?

Thanks.

Check your support ticket, all these have been answered. I'll paste the answers here so people searching will also see:

#1 - You should be able to move this using CSS.
#2 - I just added this filter hook: campaign_get_status_with_stats which will allow you to do this from next app version:
PHP:
// apps/init-custom.php or from an extension
Yii::app()->hooks->addFilter('campaign_get_status_with_stats', function($status, $campaign){
     if ( $campaign->isProcessing || $campaign->isSending ) {
          return 'Sent';
     }
     return $status;
});
#4 - There's an action hook triggered right at import time. We're using that hook to check subscribers against remote blacklists, so i guess you could use it too, something like:
PHP:
Yii::app()->hooks->addAction('list_import_before_processing_data', function($collection){
    $domainsToKeep = ['yahoo.com', 'yahoo.co.uk', 'yahoo.ro', 'gmail.com'];
    $data = $collection->data;
    foreach ($data as $index => $fields) {
           $email  = '';
           foreach ($fields as $field) {
               if ($field['tag'] === 'EMAIL') {  $email = $field['tagValue']; break; }
           }
           if (!$email) { continue; }

$domain = explode('@', $email);
           if (!isset($domain[1])) { continue; }
           $domain = strtolower($domain[1]);

if (!in_array($domain, $domainsToKeep)) {
                     unset($data[$index]);
           }
    }
    $collection->data = array_values($data);
});
#5 - use ../apps/console/console.php list-import folder --verbose=1 >>/var/log/cli-import.txt instead of ../apps/console/console.php list-import folder --verbose=1 >/var/log/cli-import.txt That is, use >> not just >. Keep in mind that this will make large files, better is to name your files with the current day or so, like:
Code:
../apps/console/console.php list-import folder --verbose=1 >> /var/log/cli-import-`date +\%Y-\%m-\%d`.txt
This will create a file named /var/log/cli-import-2019-08-28.txt which will rotate each day. You then need a way to delete older files.
#6 - It's fine, we have a lock in place there to avoid concurrent file processing.
#7 - No, abuse reporting is a thing, unsubscribe another. use the right tag for the right action.
#8 - This is already possible:
Screenshot 2019-08-28 10.01.30.png
Best.

Back