import/export setting ?

I have more than 500000 email for a campaign. how to increase the quota for import files?

090714d29a0f4dcc82f5deb902dd9cb6.png

You don't ;) Import happens in batches, so that number you have set is simply too big and you should use smaller numbers otherwise your server won't be able to do the import at all ;)
Put 500 there or 1000 at most.

Again, please note that mailwizz overall does things in batches, so smaller numbers perform better than large ones.

You don't ;) Import happens in batches, so that number you have set is simply too big and you should use smaller numbers otherwise your server won't be able to do the import at all ;)
Put 500 there or 1000 at most.

Again, please note that mailwizz overall does things in batches, so smaller numbers perform better than large ones.
but in a campaign, I can only choose 1 list email.
that means, I must to create 5 identical campaign ?

but in a campaign, I can only choose 1 list email.
that means, I must to create 5 identical campaign ?
You can pick more than 1 list per campaign by editing the settings over here: Head to /backend/ area -> Customers -> Groups -> (Edit button for desired customer) -> Campaigns -> Send to multiple lists (pick "Yes").
Now while sending campaign to multiple lists all your picked lists will be merged into one list.

You can pick more than 1 list per campaign by editing the settings over here: Head to /backend/ area -> Customers -> Groups -> (Edit button for desired customer) -> Campaigns -> Send to multiple lists (pick "Yes").
Now while sending campaign to multiple lists all your picked lists will be merged into one list.
first, thanks for your support
second, can you make an screenshot for me, i can't find it on my system

381141f3925e41b78264e2a800adb9c9.png

Back