import email adresse

wissem

hi!
I have many clients who are need a email marketer, i have also bases emails so when I create an account customer has to import emails bases, my question why there is not a possibility import from the interface backend databases in single time and permission accée to this bases for this choose guests, and is there a possibility of banning copying emails

Hi,

That's not possible, mailwizz is designed so that each customer has it's own lists, nothing shared.

Thanks.

I want to create a list of emails from backend and share on all customers that I chose
and I want to prohibit copying emails a customer

Yup, got this from the first, you'll need custom work for this to happen, mailwizz cannot do it by default.
Thanks.

good in backend I can allow the export of emails and I can also prohibited and for copying but REALLY copying still valid and I think it is a problem

In Mailwizz copy means strictly to copy subscribers from a list into another.
What you are saying is about export, which you can disable at any time if you need.

in the customer interface, I click on topic lists and I selected a list mail and I click on it then click the subscribe section I click consults I saw the emails so I copied to a file on my computer
i want to block this action
subscribe.png

You could try to deny the right click on customers pages by placing the code below in /customer/assets/js/app.js, right at the end of the file.
Code:
jQuery(document).ready(function($) {
    $(document).on("contextmenu",function(){
       return false;
    }); 
});

good morning
the problem was partially resolve, that the customer can't copy by clicking in the right button of the rate, but if he make (ctrl+c) he can copy all the list mail, please help me to resolve that radically

Add in app.js:
Code:
jQuery(document).ready(function($) {
    $(document).on("copy cut paste",function(){
        return false;
    });
});
P.S: This has nothing to do with the app, it's just curtosy of me ;)

Back