Import CSV Checkboxlist field

eeight

Hi,
I am trying to import from a CSV to a list that have a Checkboxlist field. I am using the checkboxlist field value to segment my list. When trying to import, whatever I do:
Sub
Announcement, Newsletter

or
Sub
Announcement,Newsletter

It doesn't import the array. I get a single value with the comma. Not good. How to format my CSV so that it works. Is the format something like that : [..., ...], or maybe just ... ... (space inbetween).

In the end I would like to be able to:
[X] Announcement
[X] Newsletter

Last edited:
As you have noted, there is no way to specify the value in a column is a string or an array of strings, etc, thus the importer imports as it sees it.
if you need to import an array of values, i'm afraid the only option would be a custom import.

Sorry for the 2 question:

1) I need to import a Dropdown field 2 values.
What is the best way to do it?
Screenshot 2021-05-22 at 12.52.06 AM.png

2) Can i use tag as CSV Header?
tag-import.jpg

Really thanks.

1) I need to import a Dropdown field 2 values.
What is the best way to do it?
Unfortunately, you won't be able to do that. You define your options in the list and you only import the selected value.
Can i use tag as CSV Header?
Sure. MailWizz will even create new tags if it does not find them in the list but finds them in the csv file.

My problem now is import a Multiselect field where the field can be "A" OR "B" OR "A+B".
How set the value "A+B" in the CSV cell?

This setting "a, b" do not work in the csv.

Screen Shot 2021-05-24 at 18.12.20.png

Last edited:
This setting "a, b" do not work in the csv.
Yeah exactly, because in CSV that means two fields. So we don't have a way right now to handle this scenario.
If you can't get around it, we will see if there's anything we can do about it, but chances are very slim :-s

Back