Import and autoresponders do not work

Ymmies

Hi,

I moved my mailwizz instalation to a different domain recently and I came across a few problems since then. I have several autoresponders set up (send X days after subscription) and they seem to stop working after the relocation. I tried to search the forum and found out that it might be cause by "Campaings at once" in the settings - it is set up to 100, so I guess there is no problem here.

The other explanation is CRON. I am not very good with these things so it might be set up incorrectly. Here's the list of cronjobs on the server:

*/5 * * * * /usr/bin/php -q /var/www/html/mailwizz/apps/console/console.php list-import folder >/dev/null 2>&1
* * * * * /usr/bin/php -q /var/www/html/mailwizz/apps/console/console.php send-campaigns >/dev/null 2>&1
*/2 * * * * /usr/bin/php -q /var/www/html/mailwizz/apps/console/console.php send-transactional-emails >/dev/null 2>&1
*/10 * * * * /usr/bin/php -q /var/www/html/mailwizz/apps/console/console.php bounce-handler >/dev/null 2>&1
*/20 * * * * /usr/bin/php -q /var/www/html/mailwizz/apps/console/console.php feedback-loop-handler >/dev/null 2>&1
*/3 * * * * /usr/bin/php -q /var/www/html/mailwizz/apps/console/console.php process-delivery-and-bounce-log >/dev/null 2>&1
0 0 * * * /usr/bin/php -q /var/www/html/mailwizz/apps/console/console.php daily >/dev/null 2>&1

In addition, importing of the list does not work properly either. It goes "Error, aborting the import process!" after several processed batches.

I just noticed I cannot schedule the campaings as well. If I set the exact date and hour, the field will go blank again
campaign.jpg

Thank you in advance

*/5 * * * * /usr/bin/php -q /var/www/html/mailwizz/apps/console/console.php list-import folder >/dev/null 2>&1
* * * * * /usr/bin/php -q /var/www/html/mailwizz/apps/console/console.php send-campaigns >/dev/null 2>&1
*/2 * * * * /usr/bin/php -q /var/www/html/mailwizz/apps/console/console.php send-transactional-emails >/dev/null 2>&1
*/10 * * * * /usr/bin/php -q /var/www/html/mailwizz/apps/console/console.php bounce-handler >/dev/null 2>&1
*/20 * * * * /usr/bin/php -q /var/www/html/mailwizz/apps/console/console.php feedback-loop-handler >/dev/null 2>&1
*/3 * * * * /usr/bin/php -q /var/www/html/mailwizz/apps/console/console.php process-delivery-and-bounce-log >/dev/null 2>&1
0 0 * * * /usr/bin/php -q /var/www/html/mailwizz/apps/console/console.php daily >/dev/null 2>&1
Go to backend > misc > cron jobs list and check to see if the path to console.php is the same as what you have above. If it isn't, then you need to adjust the path from the cron jobs, i.e: from /var/www/html/mailwizz/apps/console/console.php to /the/new/path/to/apps/console/console.php

Back