Implementing Google Analytics on mailwizz

Vaibhav Poddar

Can anyone please tell me how can I implement Google Analytics to the mailwizz application so that I can track my customers traffic and activities.

You mean to be inserted from backend or each customer to insert and track his campaigns/subscriptions/etc ?

Got it, i have implemented this and now it's a setting in backend where you have to insert only the code id, i.e: UA-xxxxyyy-1 and that's all.
will be available in next version.

@DasGoot - You can already do this in your campaigns by inserting google utm tags, for which we also have an automated process, you just enter the pattern and mailwizz parses all the links in the template and adds that pattern to them.

Great. I am sorry for being a bit crazy but I have looked everywhere but cannot find an automated process. I of course understand that they could all be added manually but could you point me to how to automate it?

Automated in the sense that all ;inks will be replaced for you and you don't have to do it manually for each link in your email.

It would be a good addition to have this added as a global entry for all campaigns instead as a per campaign entry. The campaign one should still override global if entered. Just my 2 cents.

For everyone who are new with MV, here you can put the GA code.
Login > Backed > Settings > Common > GA tracking code id

Check here: Screenshot
crb02b

For everyone who are new with MV, here you can put the GA code.
Login > Backed > Settings > Common > GA tracking code id

Check here: Screenshot
crb02b

I'm not sure whether this forum is still active or not, but can I ask whose GA tracking code should I key in? Already tested using my GA code but not sure how does this thing work. Can anyone explain a bit about this?

Back