Immediate transactional letters send

imeow

Greetings everyone!

Got a question about sending transactional letters. I would like to know if it is possible to send the transactional letters immediately without cron-delay. To send them not every minute but every time they are triggered through API call.

Is there any hook or something else I can call to when trying to send a transactional letter through MailWizz API?

Greetings everyone!

Got a question about sending transactional letters. I would like to know if it is possible to send the transactional letters immediately without cron-delay. To send them not every minute but every time they are triggered through API call.

Is there any hook or something else I can call to when trying to send a transactional letter through MailWizz API?
One way might be to run a loop with the command, but it might take quite a toll in the server, so perhaps put a little wait time in there, like 15s maybe?

One way might be to run a loop with the command, but it might take quite a toll in the server, so perhaps put a little wait time in there, like 15s maybe?
Will it be the most optimized option that I can do to the transactional letters?

Back