I'm not sending any campaign but the app logs some error

Kyrah414

I'm not sending any campaign but I keep getting this error below every minute and 24/7.

Code:
[error] [application] Cannot find a valid server to send the campaign email, aborting until a delivery server is available!

And some other things below:

Code:
2016/09/23 16:45:01 [error] [exception.CHttpException.404] exception 'CHttpException' with message 'Unable to resolve the request "webdav".' in /home/appserve/public_html/apps/common/framework/web/CWebApplication.php:286
Stack trace:
#0 /home/appserve/public_html/apps/common/framework/web/CWebApplication.php(141): CWebApplication->runController('webdav')
#1 /home/appserve/public_html/apps/common/framework/base/CApplication.php(185): CWebApplication->processRequest()
#2 /home/appserve/public_html/apps/init.php(227): CApplication->run()
#3 /home/appserve/public_html/index.php(18): require_once('/home/appserve/...')
#4 {main}
REQUEST_URI=/webdav/

Code:
2016/09/26 06:26:24 [error] [exception.CHttpException.404] exception 'CHttpException' with message 'Unable to resolve the request "w00tw00t.at.ISC.SANS.DFind:)".' in /home/appserve/public_html/apps/common/framework/web/CWebApplication.php:286
Stack trace:
#0 /home/appserve/public_html/apps/common/framework/web/CWebApplication.php(141): CWebApplication->runController('w00tw00t.at.ISC...')
#1 /home/appserve/public_html/apps/common/framework/base/CApplication.php(185): CWebApplication->processRequest()
#2 /home/appserve/public_html/apps/init.php(227): CApplication->run()
#3 /home/appserve/public_html/index.php(18): require_once('/home/appserve/...')
#4 {main}
REQUEST_URI=/w00tw00t.at.ISC.SANS.DFind:)
---

I check the delivery servers log and it doesn't show any sign that it's sending any campaign.

How do I trace what's causing this and what triggers it to send campaign?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Last edited:
Thanks @twisted1919 but I don't see any problem with it and none of the possible reasons listed on that link.

If I pay to renew my support and add ticket for this. Will you give some time to check my site backend?

I renewed support anyway. I hope you can check these errors, it's having more errors atm.

I already have submitted ticket, hope you can find time.

Thanks in advance!

P.S. I already renewed my support but it doesn't appear here in forum. Here's the proof http://prntscr.com/cmy9sr

Last edited:
Back