I would like to know your point of view

Joseph smith

Hi everyone,

I'd like to bring a doubt or a question whatever form you like to see it, OK go a head. First of all, I create campaign weekly for my users and the sending flow it's from Monday until Saturday however these campaign has a purpose then the user get the product and receive it however, every week the product is different as I said weekly. Example, you are user you buy my product Monday but you still receive my campaign every day it should be very annoying receiving the same all days after you get a buy, doesn't it?

Anyone maybe has an idea how can I exclude it from my main segment. My segment is created in this way I got all buyers from different category of the product in the list, and evenly I created a new campaign every week to promote this new product, so I was always sending every day to the same users.

anything that maybe is not understandable just type it in the comment box I will answer it

thanks for all

Hi everyone,

I'd like to bring a doubt or a question whatever form you like to see it, OK go a head. First of all, I create campaign weekly for my users and the sending flow it's from Monday until Saturday however these campaign has a purpose then the user get the product and receive it however, every week the product is different as I said weekly. Example, you are user you buy my product Monday but you still receive my campaign every day it should be very annoying receiving the same all days after you get a buy, doesn't it?

Anyone maybe has an idea how can I exclude it from my main segment. My segment is created in this way I got all buyers from different category of the product in the list, and evenly I created a new campaign every week to promote this new product, so I was always sending every day to the same users.

anything that maybe is not understandable just type it in the comment box I will answer it

thanks for all
You can design sequences of autoresponders and campaigns based on list segment values. This way your subscribers do not have to see messages about products they have already bought.

I would like to know a little bit deeper. Maybe as you said, I have create a new segment or modify the segment every week? or maybe if you put an example I will see it clearly : ) I mean example theoretically you know a possible thought

I would like to know a little bit deeper. Maybe as you said, I have create a new segment or modify the segment every week? or maybe if you put an example I will see it clearly : ) I mean example theoretically you know a possible thought
It is already on the forum, search for threads of @Alex Read or @rritz and you will find some of my comments as well, especially re the segment usage.

ohh! thanks! what will happend if I want upload several campaign for 3 week but I want to apply this strategy what will be your logic?, SEGMENT A exclude USERS BUYERS PRODUCT A but in advanced I have 2 campaign more next week ... in concept all this looks logic but as manual work weekly but what happend if I want to upload more than one....

sounds very confused... : )

ohh! thanks! what will happend if I want upload several campaign for 3 week but I want to apply this strategy what will be your logic?, SEGMENT A exclude USERS BUYERS PRODUCT A but in advanced I have 2 campaign more next week ... in concept all this looks logic but as manual work weekly but what happend if I want to upload more than one....

sounds very confused... : )
This is to unspecific for any proper advice. Also, this would be more of a project, hence, feel free to send a PM if you want to pursue this.
Otherwise, please see here: https://forum.mailwizz.com/posts/38413

Back