I don't think emails were sent to all recipients

stonerswebsite

I just purchased the script and seems very experienced with many updates in the past.

I imported my 2500 email addresses. Created a campaign. Had it set for 4am, and it ran and once it was 100% finished it says that is is 100% finished, 220 emails were delivered, 60 were opened, 70 bounced, and some haven't been opened or bounced yet.

From what I can understand it only sent 220 emails out of the 2500 that is in the list for that campaign????

I am very confused because I don't want to send out another one obviously but why would it only delivered 220 emails out of the 2500 email addresses I had. These emails are from users that have previously signed up on my website and confirmed their email addresses previously. I do not see anything wrong with the format of the email addresses.

Is there at least a way to determine which email addresses were sent those 220 emails so I can remove them from my list and try again?

Thanks for any enlightenment.

From what I can understand it only sent 220 emails out of the 2500 that is in the list for that campaign????
Check your campaign logs, you can do it by clicking the number of recipients from your campaign overview. That page will tell you how many emails failed sending and why.

Back