I cant validate delivery servers

marioselgreco

1. I am not getting any error to validate delivery server on domain mailpillow.com but i am not getting any email at send test.

2. I am getting the [Connection refused #111] error to validate delivery server at keyforrest.com domain.

Any help what else shoould i look; you can check the dns records if something isn't right

Attachments

• 2.png
    2.png
    58 KB · Views: 34
  • 1.png
    1.png
    52.6 KB · Views: 33
1. I am not getting any error to validate delivery server on domain mailpillow.com but i am not getting any email at send test.
Check spam, maybe it reached there? Also, check your mail server queue to make sure the email actually left the smtp server, it might get queued for hours.

2. I am getting the [Connection refused #111] error to validate delivery server at keyforrest.com domain.
This means you have entered the wrong connection port most likely.

Well i forgot to mention that i am a kind of pc freak so to ask you step in is like a big deal for me and this is the last i want to do, but here it comes that i run out of ideas.

So its the same problem with the smtp.live (hotmail).
The problem is clearly from the end of the server or settings of the app. NOT the email addresses.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2.png
    Screenshot_2.png
    22.1 KB · Views: 25
i have try with both (465,587) and yes emails are ready to go.
So.
1. emails are all good.
2. firewall of the server is not blocking anything
3. ports are open and unblock by the server.
4. dns are all fine.
5. i have try many emails that i am using at gsa ser and xrumer so yes, they all ok.

Gotcha. thanks for the update.
I can only speak seeing the error message, and the error message says that mailwizz reaches the smtp server but the smtp server rejects the connection.
Can you telnet from your hosting server to smtp.live.com ?
Code:
telnet smtp.live.com 587

Additionally, seem you are not alone:

1. I have try with many email providers (hotmail, mailru, yahoo, gmail, self hosted and so on)
2. I had this software at past time and i have used to send some thousand of emails. So i bought yesterday the app and i am set it up, again.
3. Mailwizz is installed at mailpillow.com , mailpillow.com is using cloudflare and is on godaddy server. (the version 1.86 of mailwizz was working good at this very same server until last month).
4. i have check again and again dns and its all fine
5. i cant get my hands on firewall but the team fo godaddy said its fine.
6. dont tell me to check if my passwords is correct or if i have misstype anything pls, i am not my grandfather.
7. i used to use the 1.86 version of mailwizz for some time now and was working fine until last month, so i was trying to get it work yesterday and that's why i delete the 1.86 version and bough the software brand new and i installed again in this very server i used to use for some time now.

Attachments

• 2.png
    2.png
    34.2 KB · Views: 8
  • 1.png
    1.png
    47.4 KB · Views: 8
Unfortunately there's not much we can do for you since the issue is not caused by our application, so there's that.
As i said earlier, try to telnet from your server to smtp.live.com on port 25 or 587 and see if you can connect or not.
i tried on port 25 and it fails:
Code:
telnet smtp.live.com 25
Trying 52.97.186.114...
Then i tried 587 and it seems to work:
Code:
telnet smtp.live.com 587
Trying 52.97.186.114...
Connected to fra-efz.ms-acdc.office.com.
Escape character is '^]'.
220 ZRAP278CA0015.outlook.office365.com Microsoft ESMTP MAIL Service ready at Fri, 20 Mar 2020 13:38:43 +0000
That's the ext step you have to do.

If it will also work for you, then you need to reach out to their support and see why you cannot connect, it might as well be the account you try to use to be connection refused, we cannot know this.

1. At nginx is prefer to use php or apache ;
2. better php version;
3. any mod to enable on php that is relative for smtp outgoing connections;

I do not think the issue is related to the web server / php because from the looks of it, mailwizz manages to go out from your server and even reach the remote server, which refuses the connection, for reasons they know.
1. At nginx is prefer to use php or apache ;
That's also what we prefer.
2. better php version;
while Mailwizz will work with >= 5.2, we recommend always using latest PHP version, at the time of writing this it's 7.4
As a side note, mailwizz 2.0 will require php >= 7.2 most likely.
3. any mod to enable on php that is relative for smtp outgoing connections;
Don't block any php function, that should be enough for 99.99% cases.

I do not think the issue is related to the web server / php because from the looks of it, mailwizz manages to go out from your server and even reach the remote server, which refuses the connection, for reasons they know.

That's also what we prefer.

while Mailwizz will work with >= 5.2, we recommend always using latest PHP version, at the time of writing this it's 7.4
As a side note, mailwizz 2.0 will require php >= 7.2 most likely.

Don't block any php function, that should be enough for 99.99% cases.

You did not said what you prefer at the 1.

Back