i can't import my blacklist

Ximo Ruiz Serrano

i am trying to import a csv with a list of blacklisted emails in column A but MW system keeps on saying that "Your file does not contain the header with the fields title!".

i have put in A1 different texts: e mail, email, e-mail... without success. can anyone tell me what am i doing wrong? thanks!!!

hi, when opening a ticket ans trying to attch the file, system doesnt allow csv files:

The following error occurred
The uploaded file does not have an allowed extension.
lista negra.csv

so what do i do know

@Eldi - Your file should start like:
Code:
email
a@a.com
And also make sure the files is utf-8 and does not contain any hidden characters.

@Eldi - You file is not a csv file if you add .csv at the end you don't convert into csv file. Try to convert into real csv file, if you use MacBook try with numbers and the export to csv file if you use windows try with excel also you can try to convert online.

After I converted your file and its work fine:
Screenshot 2020-02-25 09.31.17.png

@Eldi - You file is not a csv file if you add .csv at the end you don't convert into csv file. Try to convert into real csv file, if you use MacBook try with numbers and the export to csv file if you use windows try with excel also you can try to convert online.

After I converted your file and its work fine:
View attachment 9391
Hey @laurentiu

Could you please tell me the right steps in order to proceed with this?
I have many blacklist files as well and can't upload them from the backend interface.

Is this done with command line?

Bests,

Could you please tell me the right steps in order to proceed with this?
I have many blacklist files as well and can't upload them from the backend interface.

Is this done with command line?
Why can't you upload them from the backend Backend > Email Blacklist > Import ? From this area you can export, import, remove create email blacklist.

Back