I can not send the emails correctly (css)

Mateo

I can not include CSS properly. I include them, but in the editor the template looks correctly, at the time of testing the template does not come with the css styles. It only reaches HTML emails and images.

@Mateo - What version of the app are you using? You should not have such issues with v1.3.7.8.
Also, maybe attach here the template in a .zip to have a look.

I be using the latest version. I using bootstrap, also try it with another free template and it did not work.​

Attachments

• campaña.zip
    549 bytes · Views: 2
@Mateo - your zip contains a .html with:
PHP:
<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
<head>
    <title>Formulario</title>
</head>
<body>

<form action="http://domain.co/email/index.php/lists/jw518ag5y4385/subscribe" method="post" accept-charset="utf-8" target="_blank">

<div class="form-group">
<label>Email <span class="required">*</span></label>
<input type="text" class="form-control" name="EMAIL" placeholder="" value="" required />
</div>

<div class="form-group">
<label>First name</label>
<input type="text" class="form-control" name="FNAME" placeholder="" value=""/>
</div>

<div class="form-group">
<label>Last name</label>
<input type="text" class="form-control" name="LNAME" placeholder="" value=""/>
</div>

<div class="clearfix"><!-- --></div>
    <div class="actions">
    <button type="submit" class="btn btn-primary btn-flat">Subscribe</button>
    </div>
    <div class="clearfix"><!-- --></div>

</form>

</body>
</html>

@Mateo - ok so your complaint is that this part:
Code:
<head>
<link rel="stylesheet" href="http://cdn.comerciocreativo.co/bootstrap/bootstrap.css">
<title>Suplementos Colombia</title>
</head>
Is rendered just fine in the editor (well, i mean, bootstrap is loaded) but when you send an email and preview it in the email client, the bootstrap css isn't rendered anymore, right?
If so... then you should know that most of email clients will not display remote css files, like in this case, the bootstrap one.

Back