I can not send campaigns and autoresponder does not work

jera

Hello everyone:

I can not send campaigns, someone knows what happens.

Thank you.

Code:
2016/05/11 05:00:07 [error] [system.db.CDbCommand] CDbCommand::execute() failed: SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 2013 Lost connection to MySQL server during query. The SQL statement executed was: DELETE FROM `mw_delivery_server_usage_log` WHERE date_added < DATE_SUB(NOW(), INTERVAL 1 YEAR).
2016/05/11 05:00:07 [error] [application] CDbCommand failed to execute the SQL statement: SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 2013 Lost connection to MySQL server during query
2016/05/11 05:00:07 [error] [system.db.CDbCommand] CDbCommand::execute() failed: SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 2006 MySQL server has gone away. The SQL statement executed was: DELETE FROM `mw_customer_action_log` WHERE date_added < DATE_SUB(NOW(), INTERVAL 1 MONTH).
2016/05/11 05:00:07 [error] [application] CDbCommand failed to execute the SQL statement: SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 2006 MySQL server has gone away
2016/05/11 05:00:07 [error] [system.db.CDbCommand] CDbCommand::fetchAll() failed: SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 2006 MySQL server has gone away. The SQL statement executed was: SELECT `category`, `key`, `value`, `is_serialized` FROM `mw_option` WHERE `category` = :c.
2016/05/11 05:00:07 [error] [exception.CDbException] exception 'CDbException' with message 'CDbCommand failed to execute the SQL statement: SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 2006 MySQL server has gone away' in /home/admin/web/app.newsleeterrr.com/public_html/apps/common/framework/db/CDbCommand.php:543
Stack trace:
#0 /home/admin/web/app.newsleeterrr.com/public_html/apps/common/framework/db/CDbCommand.php(396): CDbCommand->queryInternal('fetchAll', Array, Array)
#1 /home/admin/web/app.newsleeterrr.com/public_html/apps/common/components/managers/OptionsManager.php(165): CDbCommand->queryAll(true, Array)
#2 /home/admin/web/app.newsleeterrr.com/public_html/apps/common/components/managers/OptionsManager.php(73): OptionsManager->loadCategory('system.customer...')
#3 /home/admin/web/app.newsleeterrr.com/public_html/apps/console/commands/DailyCommand.php(102): OptionsManager->get('system.customer...', 7)
#4 /home/admin/web/app.newsleeterrr.com/public_html/apps/console/commands/DailyCommand.php(22): DailyCommand->deleteUnconfirmedCustomers()
#5 [internal function]: DailyCommand->actionIndex()
#6 /home/admin/web/app.newsleeterrr.com/public_html/apps/common/framework/console/CConsoleCommand.php(172): ReflectionMethod->invokeArgs(Object(DailyCommand), Array)
#7 /home/admin/web/app.newsleeterrr.com/public_html/apps/common/framework/console/CConsoleCommandRunner.php(71): CConsoleCommand->run(Array)
#8 /home/admin/web/app.newsleeterrr.com/public_html/apps/common/framework/console/CConsoleApplication.php(92): CConsoleCommandRunner->run(Array)
#9 /home/admin/web/app.newsleeterrr.com/public_html/apps/common/framework/base/CApplication.php(184): CConsoleApplication->processRequest()
#10 /home/admin/web/app.newsleeterrr.com/public_html/apps/init.php(217): CApplication->run()
#11 /home/admin/web/app.newsleeterrr.com/public_html/apps/console/console.php(28): require_once('/home/admin/web...')
#12 {main}
---

@jera - seems like an issue with the mysql server. it's always a good idea to delete older campaigns in order to keep your database lite.

I will begin to remove past campaigns as you indicate, I hope the problem is solved with eso.Ya that have 2 campaigns, regular season and the other autoresponder and send any of them.

I deleted previous campaigns and the problem remains unresolved. What I can do? I have to send campaigns.

@jera - do a google search for the mysql error, it shows lots of results with possible fixes.
P.S: If you delete a campaign from the system, is not removed right away, it is actually removed when the cron job at midnight runs.

Back