I am unable to verify sending domain

Hamid Azad

I have updated my dkim and spf as mailwizz suggested me. But when I click on verify dns records it is saying Unable to retrieve the TXT records for your domain name
What should I do?
Also I want to know if there is any way to validate my emails before sending. If there is a ways how much it will cost? is it one time ?

I have updated my dkim and spf as mailwizz suggested me. But when I click on verify dns records it is saying Unable to retrieve the TXT records for your domain name
What should I do?
What @laurentiu wrote is correct.
If you want to check yourself, you could use https://www.nslookuptool.com/

Also I want to know if there is any way to validate my emails before sending. If there is a ways how much it will cost? is it one time ?
There are some extensions in the Codecanyon portfolio of mwz which do verification.

Hi,

I am using third party smtp servers i.e. amazon aws. I have verified the SPF, DMARC and DKIM records at aws.amazon.com. Do I again need to verify in MailWizz? Also it keeps saying that "Unable to retrieve the TXT records for your domain name." and the domain has been using MailWizz and AWS for more than a year now - it is only today that I saw this setting / option.

Can you please advise what is this for ? The settings are all done in the CPanel and it is verified at amazon / alibaba / elasticemail etc.

Thanks

Do I again need to verify in MailWizz?
Nope. If you are using 3rd-parties that do domain validation, you don't need to do it in mailwizz. Matter a fact you don't need to do it in mailwizz in 99% of cases, there are just rare conditions when you should do it from mailwizz, so rare that most likely you don't need to do it.

Nope. If you are using 3rd-parties that do domain validation, you don't need to do it in mailwizz. Matter a fact you don't need to do it in mailwizz in 99% of cases, there are just rare conditions when you should do it from mailwizz, so rare that most likely you don't need to do it.

Thanks. I dread the extra effort ;)

So I have a domain that I am trying to validate and I actually got it to go through just fine, but when I send main it still says 'via' when it comes to the gmail inbox and is going to spam most of the time. Is the 'success' in mailwizz a false positive?

Back