How to translate the nine list page types: subscribe form, pending subscribe, subscription etc

OliverMJ

I just bought the program and want to translate the nine list pages.

I know that twisted1919 said this:

Those pages don't need translation. Each customer can customize them as they wish, in their own language, for each list.

But why not have the option to translate those in the backend and have it done in one go, rather than do the translating under one customer who then has to copy that list to get the translated list pages in another list.

I have different sites I want to use this for, they will each come under a different customer, and I rather not do this translating under many customers again and again.

So can you please come up with a way to do this once centrally and just per customer choose the language for the list pages to be used.

Thanks!

But why not have the option to translate those in the backend
In backend > list page types, you will see the default pages, which if you translate, will be inherited in all new lists, so this applies for anyone.
Then if needed, your customers can simply copy an existing list, which will copy any change they did to those pages as well.

@twisted1919 thanks, I saw that, but did not explain myself well enough - I need a multi language setup, so would like backend > list page types to allow for separate translations which then can be chosen per customer

Would be awesome if that could work. Much appreciated!

Just sharing how I will go with this until a separate translation solution becomes available for this.

What I will do - because I only have 2 languages, is add my translation to the text found in backend > list page types.

This way the pages will have 2 translations underneath or next to each other.

On customer level I then can just delete the language versions that are not needed.

Just sharing how I will go with this until a separate translation solution becomes available for this.

What I will do - because I only have 2 languages, is add my translation to the text found in backend > list page types.

This way the pages will have 2 translations underneath or next to each other.

On customer level I then can just delete the language versions that are not needed.
Well done, maybe @twisted1919 can make a KB out of it so that many folks benefit from this ;)

Sorry for the question.
How can i translate the "submit button" and the "button update" profile?
Screen Shot 2021-05-13 at 12.45.45.png

I have also another question: how the user could unsubcribe? In what email could i add the unsubscribe link? Confirm subscribe email?

Thanks

Last edited:
@under - My bad with the "Submit" wording, it should be, as you say, "Subscribe".
Looking in the code, I can say for sure the translation is the one from lists.php
Screenshot 2021-05-25 at 12.45.16.png
Are you sure the customer that owns this list has selected the right language? Because that's the only thing that I can think of that hasn't been done.

Are you sure the customer that owns this list has selected the right language? Because that's the only thing that I can think of that hasn't been done.

The customer have no set any language for now (only default) because only the frontend form need to be with IT lang.

So IT lang need to be added and choosed by customer?

Anyway if i set IT lang as customer this is the IT file list.php and i do not find SUBMIT BUTTON
I find only 'Subscribe' => 'Iscritto' and the correct translaction is 'Subscribe' => 'Iscriviti'
Confirm is the correct way?

Attachments

• lists.php.zip
    4.4 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Yes, i see 'Iscritto'.
So can i change 'Iscritto' with 'Iscriviti', confirm?
So confirm can not have customer back lang different from frontend?

Thanks again.

Back