How to stop campaign stats from refreshing automatically?

Hello,
We really dont understand what behaviour do you want to achieve? If the page loads, it is normally to load the refreshed stats.

Cosmin

The reason those load after page load is to load in separate requests so they don't block the main page, so it is performance related. You can hide those columns if you don't want to see them when the page loads.

The reason those load after page load is to load in separate requests so they don't block the main page, so it is performance related. You can hide those columns if you don't want to see them when the page loads.
I like the intention behind this, but for some reason the loading of the stats blocks other actions, like copying a campaign.

Hiding the column is not a viable solution, because I do want the stats... but I do not necessarily want the stats every time I open the campaigns page.

but for some reason the loading of the stats blocks other actions, like copying a campaign.
That's your browser which waits for those calls to finish. After they're done, in like a few seconds, you can carry on.
I don't really see any other option around this TBH.

That's your browser which waits for those calls to finish. After they're done, in like a few seconds, you can carry on.
I don't really see any other option around this TBH.
What if you added a feature where automatic loading of the stats is disabled and a user can click on a campaign to load its stats, if they want to? Making this an option would allow people to get best of both worlds.

What if you added a feature where automatic loading of the stats is disabled and a user can click on a campaign to load its stats, if they want to? Making this an option would allow people to get best of both worlds.
You can hide these fields when the campaigns page loads, click on Toggle columns and uncheck columns with stats like: Delivered, Opens, Clicks ....

Screenshot 2023-03-09 at 09.54.05.png

Back