How to stop campaign/ move user if they take action

nkem123

How do I stop a campaign from continuing after a user takes action, example, user buys an offer which he received via a discount campaign. How do i stop the remaining campaign series from continuing after he has completed the action.
Also I will like to move them to another campaign when they complete the action

How do I stop a campaign from continuing after a user takes action, example, user buys an offer which he received via a discount campaign. How do i stop the remaining campaign series from continuing after he has completed the action.
You can use segments, create new custom form tag in your list, assign some default value for that field and then create on segment for that field, when you create campaign select list and segment created and then in step: campaign > template you have one option: Change subscriber custom field on link click and add other value for that filed created (this option will change value for custom tag created and subscriber will not be more selected in that segment).

Also I will like to move them to another campaign when they complete the action
You can move subscribers in different list using option: Actions against subscribers upon campaign sent or Actions against subscribers upon campaign open from step: campaign > setup > Show more options, but keep in mind this will take action when subscriber open or received campaign.

The options you gave here are for when the USER clicks a link in the email.
But what I was asking is assuming the user gets to my site and after browsing around, he decides to buy. It's not everyone who clicks a link that buys at that time

Back