how to set up sending to many smtp?

the4gamblers

Hi
Why when sending a different smtp servers in one of the letters do not come with all the data recorded in the smtp

Example
smtp1 smtp.mail1.com bounce.mail1.com Force FROM Always
smtp2 smtp.mail2.com bounce.mail2.com Force FROM Always
smtp3 smtp.mail3.com bounce.mail3.com Force FROM Always
smtp4 smtp.mail4.com bounce.mail4.com Force FROM Always

Company Settings:
From email bounce.mail1.com
Reply to bounce.mail1.com
Open tracking link.mail1.com
Tracking domain link.mail1.com

It comes with a letter sent by the server smtp2

Return-Path bounce.mail2.com
Message-ID 42d350705@mail2.com
From bounce.mail2.com
Reply-To bounce.mail2.com

X-Report-Abuse mail1.com/campaigns/dj854pjeggaa8/report-abuse/p
List-Unsubscribe mail1.com/lists/pp2989l4l3863/unsubscribe/

It comes with a letter sent by the server smtp3

Return-Path bounce.mail3.com
Message-ID 42d350705@mail3.com
From bounce.mail3.com
Reply-To bounce.mail3.com

X-Report-Abuse mail1.com/campaigns/dj854pjeggaa8/report-abuse/p
List-Unsubscribe mail1.com/lists/pp2989l4l3863/unsubscribe/
etc
How to configure the system for each smtp default X-Report-Abuse List-Unsubscribe Tracking domain were equal domain smtp

ps sorry for my bad english

@the4gamblers - mailwizz will pick one server for sending the emails based on certain criteria. If you want to define what delivery server to be used for the campaign, and use that server alone only, then you need to allow servers selection in campaign and then when creating a campaign, select the server you want to use.
You can enable this from Backend > Settings > Customers > Servers ( /backend/index.php/settings/customers/servers ) .

@twisted1919 - I enabled campaign delivery server selection in Backend > Settings > Customers > Servers, but when I go to edit a campaign there is no option to select any delivery server. I am using the newest version of mailwizz. What is the problem?

@Gizmo321 - Maybe your customer is in a customer group? If so, you have to edit that group settings too.
Also keep in mind the customer can only select his server or system servers.

@Gizmo321 - Maybe your customer is in a customer group? If so, you have to edit that group settings too.
Also keep in mind the customer can only select his server or system servers.
The customer was not in a group. I created a group and added this customer, and set the group settings to allow "Can select delivery servers for campaigns", but it still doesn't work.

I even logged out and cleared my cache. Still when I edit a campaign there is no option to select a delivery server. On older versions of Mailwizz it worked fine.

Back