How to set up a tracker link?

does not matter which link, php, htm/l .ru / .com.
we do. It's a server file redirection - it's not very convenient and not promising.

To me many people said that it should work - but I did not when did not work and did redirect from the server. (now there are a lot of servers in the rotation - and that does not make much sense anymore). you need to mailwizz make a redirect via tracker
think what you can do please.
-----------------------
you can still do this: Make from the service page mailwizz. redirection, with the service page output by tag and it is available on the server tracker (it works) .. But why is the link not always live, people complain. But in its rotation principle - it works perfectly.

I did this through the profile update page - we do not need it.
My knowledge is not enough to do it correctly from a separate page. But why people complained about the transitions I did not understand. Although the tests - the link comes normally.
-----------------
I still am surprised that I did not find information about this on the forum and other participants are silent. All the same, what am I doing wrong or set up? This is a very important point, the link should be pre-dominant in the zone of its server.

To me many people said that it should work - but I did not when did not work and did redirect from the server. (now there are a lot of servers in the rotation - and that does not make much sense anymore). you need to mailwizz make a redirect via tracker
think what you can do please.
Never had that problem.

you can still do this: Make from the service page mailwizz. redirection, with the service page output by tag and it is available on the server tracker (it works) .. But why is the link not always live, people complain. But in its rotation principle - it works perfectly.
Not sure what you mean. But it would interesting to understand. So if you could explain/show it by screen shots, this could be useful.

I did this through the profile update page - we do not need it.
My knowledge is not enough to do it correctly from a separate page. But why people complained about the transitions I did not understand. Although the tests - the link comes normally.
Same here, please explain/shots.

I still am surprised that I did not find information about this on the forum and other participants are silent. All the same, what am I doing wrong or set up? This is a very important point, the link should be pre-dominant in the zone of its server.
Maybe because it is an odd error/problem and others did not have it. Also, it is hard to understand what you mean (although it is getting better).

The more words, the worse translation
A task :
A) Make a redirection through the sender's server
I change the service page to a redirect - the profile update page
put a link in the button on the update page from which the redirect goes to the site I need
upload_2018-7-14_11-45-48.png
in which case the reader hits this page when clicked and redirects to the desired site. redirect html I do in the editor of the page itself - very convenient
upload_2018-7-14_11-48-24.png
so we get a unique link for a redirect for each recipient with its id, which is also basically good
-----------------problem--------
many complained that they can not go (the tests work fine) I think this is due to the fact that the page is associated with a profile or for another reason.
it would be wonderful to make a separate page.
----------------------------------------------
Б) as in any page in a mail visa we can display personal information about the subscriber by tag - this is a great way to design personalized advertising pages for redirection or landing.

this is my idea this was - it may seem to you not correct. But my tests showed increased delivery and discovery - but unfortunately complaints about transitions.

The problem is that it is possible that the test does not quite the same as the personalization as it is for the actual shipment? I did not understand and removed this method.
---------------
although the same should be done by the server when sending - wrapping any link with its tracker. I still can not understand what I'm doing wrong.

Last edited:
Also, you already know the mechanism for redirecting from the subscriber's service pages to others.
upload_2018-7-14_11-58-21.png
and also the complexity arises with several references

The more words, the worse translation
A task :
A) Make a redirection through the sender's server
I change the service page to a redirect - the profile update page
put a link in the button on the update page from which the redirect goes to the site I need
View attachment 5597
in which case the reader hits this page when clicked and redirects to the desired site. redirect html I do in the editor of the page itself - very convenient
View attachment 5598
so we get a unique link for a redirect for each recipient with its id, which is also basically good
-----------------problem--------
many complained that they can not go (the tests work fine) I think this is due to the fact that the page is associated with a profile or for another reason.
it would be wonderful to make a separate page.
----------------------------------------------
Б) as in any page in a mail visa we can display personal information about the subscriber by tag - this is a great way to design personalized advertising pages for redirection or landing.

this is my idea this was - it may seem to you not correct. But my tests showed increased delivery and discovery - but unfortunately complaints about transitions.

The problem is that it is possible that the test does not quite the same as the personalization as it is for the actual shipment? I did not understand and removed this method.
---------------
although the same should be done by the server when sending - wrapping any link with its tracker. I still can not understand what I'm doing wrong.
Also, you already know the mechanism for redirecting from the subscriber's service pages to others.
View attachment 5599
and also the complexity arises with several references
Never had such a problem, sorry, cannot help with it further, perhaps @twisted1919 can resolve?

I do not mean - the form and the page (I have to suffer because the tracker does not work in the link), as an option to peresectively have custom pages for landing or redirection (for visual personalization) - but no more. - perhaps not the right translation!

The question remains open. Do you personally work this function? You could not face this - as this is a fundamental element of server security, and getting into the inbox

Task: wrap the link in the message with the server tracker of the sender. This we are considering with you.

About the pages - you asked I wrote

now to find the solution I need to understand:
A) The problem in my settings - as we see, like no
B) The problem in the server (I already do not exclude it)
C) the program does not know how to do it (I doubt, you could not provide for this)
-----------
Without an answer to these questions - I do not understand in what area to look for. You can send your letter from the additional server to the mail-tester and drop the screen with links - to make sure that the program is working and my settings are not there.

I do not mean - the form and the page (I have to suffer because the tracker does not work in the link), as an option to peresectively have custom pages for landing or redirection (for visual personalization) - but no more. - perhaps not the right translation!
What do you mean?

Do you personally work this function?
Which one?

Task: wrap the link in the message with the server tracker of the sender. This we are considering with you.
That works without problem, as long as it is setup correctly.

About the pages - you asked I wrote
Thanks.

now to find the solution I need to understand:
A) The problem in my settings - as we see, like no
B) The problem in the server (I already do not exclude it)
C) the program does not know how to do it (I doubt, you could not provide for this)
-----------
Without an answer to these questions - I do not understand in what area to look for. You can send your letter from the additional server to the mail-tester and drop the screen with links - to make sure that the program is working and my settings are not there.
This is something for an expert to test on your system, so that step-by-step it becomes clear what is going on.

Back