How to sent message using selectively list?

Dmitriy K

For example: I have list1, who contains ALL my subscribers. And little list2. Now i need sent a message to list1, excluding subscribers from list2 if they are crossed. How can i do it?

@Dmitriy K - Sure, go to /backend/index.php/settings/customers/campaigns and set Send to multiple lists to Yes.
Then when you create a campaign, you'll be able to select a main list and many other secondary lists.

i need sent a message to list1, excluding subscribers from list2 if they are crossed
not sure if merge is what you want if "excluding" is the goal.
to exclude one list from another, create a third list, copy big list #1 into #3, then deduct #2 from #3 (ie #1-#2).
all done in sync (list tools)

I think we talk about different things. No problem to adding list to campaign. One more example:

List1: Absolutely all my subscribers(incl. List2)
List2: Subscribers who only purchased "Super something" for 50000 usd.

Now i want to make a big sell with 90% discount for this "Super something", to my full List1, exlude list2 subscribers.

I think we talk about different things. No problem to adding list to campaign. One more example:

List1: Absolutely all my subscribers(incl. List2)
List2: Subscribers who only purchased "Super something" for 50000 usd.

Now i want to make a big sell with 90% discount for this "Super something", to my full List1, exlude list2 subscribers.
see my previous post, where i stressed 'excluding' and wrote even the subtraction in brackets

see my previous post, where i stressed 'excluding' and wrote even the subtraction in brackets
It was a really quest, but i done :)

In most popular email services this fuction work "On-the-fly", customer just set pointer in including and exluding lists before sending. It so convient and easy! If you make this feature in update, i will be jump for joy!

It was a really quest, but i done :)

In most popular email services this fuction work "On-the-fly", customer just set pointer in including and exluding lists before sending. It so convient and easy! If you make this feature in update, i will be jump for joy!
...one for you to consider @twisted1919 ;)

Yes, i mean the cron job runs at midnight and removes deleted lists/campaigns/etc.
mh, interesting, maybe when there are no top priorities, you could think about making this this cron run when mwz does not detect (scheduled) activity...just an idea for you (but you probly have a better one) @twisted1919 ;)

Back