How To Send Campaign after every blog post

Amy Cancryn

Hello,
I successfully created a campaign that parses an xml feed to send the email.
Everything works.

However, How do I configure the application to send a post after a new post is published?

I see an option for advanced recurring.
Is that how I have the application check the xml feed to send?

My only question is what if I haven't written an email recently. If I set the advanced recurring to every week and no new blog posts are written, will subscribers get the same email every week?

Thank you

I see an option for advanced recurring.
Is that how I have the application check the xml feed to send?
Pretty much yes.

My only question is what if I haven't written an email recently. If I set the advanced recurring to every week and no new blog posts are written, will subscribers get the same email every week?
Unfortunately yes, BUT you can as well pause the campaign for the week when you have no new posts.

I've written a small WordPress Plugin that does just this, you connect to your MW API and then when you write a post, you select a list to send the post to.

Of your interested then please let me know / pm me

thanks

Why don't you post this on Code Canyon for purchase? I bet others would be interested in this plugin and you could get paid for your work,

I've written a small WordPress Plugin that does just this, you connect to your MW API and then when you write a post, you select a list to send the post to.

Of your interested then please let me know / pm me

thanks

Hi Jamie, Can you provide a link or share the plugin if its not asking too much

I'm not sure if you answered this above, but I've been searching for a way to have the system only send a mailing (outputting an RSS feed) to a list when we publish a new blog post, not just send on a scheduled basis. I was able to get an RSS feed listing (5 posts, in my case) sent out manually but to do this as a scheduled mailing, whether there are new listings or not, is kind of clunky.

Does Mailwizz support such a function? Automatically mail out ONLY when there is a new post to announce (published, of course)?

Back