How to Send autoresponder on custom event

Jose Vega

I want to trigger an autoresponder when someone clicks a button on my website. How can I do that?

My idea:

1- Create a blank campaign (campaign 1) and leave it paused. This will never be sent.
2- Create an autoresponder (campaign 2) and send it after someone opens the campaign 1
3- Load on my website the open tracking pixel of the campaign 1 as a hidden image.

This way mailwizz will think the user opened the campaign 1 and send campaign 2.

I know the tracking pixel must contain the campaign 1 ID and user ID. That´s ok.

The problem is, it sends the campaign 2 only once per user.

I think some people used customer.io successfully for these type of tasks. and i think @SQLIK has some experience with this, maybe he can give some info about this ;)

@Jose Vega
mw is a great Email Tool but if you want start with Marketing Automation you should invest some money for a Marketing Automation Tool. I use ActiveCampaign for my Business, but you can also take a look to mautic.org (less expensive)

I think this is what you are looking for

@Jose Vega
mw is a great Email Tool but if you want start with Marketing Automation you should invest some money for a Marketing Automation Tool. I use ActiveCampaign for my Business, but you can also take a look to mautic.org (less expensive)

I think this is what you are looking for
while both are good, non of them can be used for mailing like mwz.

if you want to integrate (with nearly anything), incl webpage actions, have a look here:
https://forum.mailwizz.com/threads/integration-with-other-programs.2335/

Back