How to send 25 emails with 5 Delivery servers ?

tatsujin90

Hi so i finally got around and learned how to host mailwizz and get the hosting and domain (WHM-Cpanel) (domain-delivery server-bounce) to verify and work.

Now i got 5 delivery servers all set up and Ready All green to go !

My Q is how can i make each server sent specific amount then switch send the to the second and so on until the campaign sending is finished , For example i need to send 25 emails and i need each server to send exactly 5 emails so :
start campaign
server 1 sending 1-5 emails then
switch to
server 2 sending 6-10 emails then
switch to
server 3 sending 11-15 emails then
switch to
server 4 sending 16-20 emails then
switch to
server 5 sending 17-25 emails then

End of campaign

Hi so i finally got around and learned how to host mailwizz and get the hosting and domain (WHM-Cpanel) (domain-delivery server-bounce) to verify and work.

Now i got 5 delivery servers all set up and Ready All green to go !

My Q is how can i make each server sent specific amount then switch send the to the second and so on until the campaign sending is finished , For example i need to send 25 emails and i need each server to send exactly 5 emails so :
start campaign
server 1 sending 1-5 emails then
switch to
server 2 sending 6-10 emails then
switch to
server 3 sending 11-15 emails then
switch to
server 4 sending 16-20 emails then
switch to
server 5 sending 17-25 emails then

End of campaign
@twisted1919 can DS be precisely scheduled in the next version?

For now you can use "Change server at" with 5 and use a "Pause" of 10s, however, it will not rotate them in perfect order or not necessarily use all of them, but it will switch. To absolutely force a switch between all of the DS, you would have to limit the rate of each DS which would then give an error and force mwz to use another one. So if you can set the DS for each IP to say 5/m, then you can achieve your goal. If mwz had (@twisted1919 ) a per minute setting in DS, it would be easier.

Last edited:
@frm.mwz - we will not add a minute quota. Each delivery server can be set to add a pause after each email that goes out. Use that to create a minute quota if needed be ;)

Back