How to resend giveups

adminsetup

I purchased giveups extension some time ago and didn't work with my version of php. Is there a way to resend giveups due to delivery server being offline?

@adminsetup
yes i know and I am following that item too.
in new version of MW you don't need retry give-ups, MW doing this automatically at end of campaign.
If you still want to use it, send me PM and I will send you plugin to use.
Thanks

@adminsetup
in new version of MW you don't need retry give-ups, MW doing this automatically at end of campaign.
Thanks
Did it change from the one you posted?

Did it change from the one you posted?

@AHK thanks for offering your plugin, can you tell me more about it or send in pm. I would appreciate it.

The main problem I have is when I use new accounts web api accounts like elasticemail etc I sometimes get them banned because I do not warm up the account since sometimes I just want to send out a quick list that opted to receive without double-optin etc or they hit the spam button instead of delete or archive which a lot of people do.

So i just want to be able to click a button and retry sending with a new or different account (after I disable the accounts with problem)
that's what I was using resend giveups but it has been removed possibly because it was not working with a version of php that said it worked with. Thanks for helping.

@adminsetup
Thanks

Hi,

You say that it retries at the end of the campaign.But, what if the campaign is of type 'Autoresponder' that sends out welcome email. Now this will always remain active i.e. in send mode. Would still failed emails be sent?

Thanks

Hello, who knows how to automatically schedule resend giveups? I want my customers to not to worry about clicking this button resend-giveups button all the time.

@AKUS - In backend > Settings > Cron enable option: Retry failed sendings , this option allows you to enable retry sending for failed emails up to 3 times.

@AKUS

I also asked Twisted that I clicked the button and there was no GIVEUP email
Then it was sent: cron starts, sending it every hour.
You can check it in the delivery reports.

Hope this helped.

Back