How to resend confirmation email?

Lakjin

I'm susbscribing people via API. If a person that is 'unconfirmed' is resubscribed via API, I want to be able to resend them the confirmation email. How can I do that?

You can't. the confirmation email is sent only when the subscriber is fresh.
You could delete and then add the subscriber as new.

Also, I'm trying to use the API to detect the status of a subscriber. I'm trying to use:

$response = $endpoint->getSubscriber('LIST-UNIQUE-ID', 'SUBSCRIBER-UNIQUE-ID');

But that is returning info on more than the one subscriber.

For anyone looking for a solution to this problem, I just ran a manual mysql query on my database and pulled 'status' for each subscriber as necessary. If it was 'unconfirmed', I used MailWizz API to delete the subscribe and add them again. This will only work if you have direct access to the database that stores MailWizz data, though.

twisted1919 could have a simpler solution to resend confirmation.
Lakjin thanks for your solution

For anyone looking for a solution to this problem, I just ran a manual mysql query on my database and pulled 'status' for each subscriber as necessary. If it was 'unconfirmed', I used MailWizz API to delete the subscribe and add them again. This will only work if you have direct access to the database that stores MailWizz data, though.
Great!
Can you post all you found please re sql and api commands, etc
and also put the feature request in here please:
https://forum.mailwizz.com/threads/...gestion-for-mailwizz-01st-february-2016.1497/
thx ;)

Is this available in new update, also do i have to do it with each subscriber?
It is a general setting in the backend
settings -> customers -> lists: "Subscriber profile update optin history"
or
customers -> groups -> update -> lists: "Subscriber profile update optin history"
Best of luck :)

Sorry but i don;t get it do we talk about subscribers who subscribe to newsletter of the one of users? Also there is no such thing like subscriber profile update opt in history

Sorry but i don;t get it do we talk about subscribers who subscribe to newsletter of the one of users?
Not sure what you mean. It is for list subscribers who have subscribed and not confirmed,ie single optin to become confirmed optin, if your list is set to be confirmed optin (aka double optin).

Also there is no such thing like subscriber profile update opt in history
See attachment, which is what you find, if you follow the detailed flow posted in previous post # 23830

Hope it now works for u ;)

Attachments

• SubscriberProfileUpdateOptinHistory.jpg
    SubscriberProfileUpdateOptinHistory.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 30
@EVA - We don't have this option for now, but i think i will be adding it for the next release as it seems very good to have it.

if you have to do it for more than 1k which is max that can be shown up in a page, then you better be doing a campaign.

Back