How to remove several addresses from Blacklist?

Cyril Malka

Hello,
First thing first: Is there a possibility to disable blacklisting so that if an error occurs, the e-mail-address in question isn't blacklisted at all (I prefer to do it manually as there are some addresses, such as yahoo, who may send an error from time to time).

Second: I have some 20 or 25 addresses in my blacklist (one of them is my own!), how can I remove all these addresses from blacklist so they start receiving my mails again?

Thank you in advance for your answers.

Regards,

Cyril

First thing first: Is there a possibility to disable blacklisting so that if an error occurs, the e-mail-address in question isn't blacklisted at all (I prefer to do it manually as there are some addresses, such as yahoo, who may send an error from time to time).
Yes there is, go to Backend > Settings > Email Blacklist and set Local Checks to No.

Second: I have some 20 or 25 addresses in my blacklist (one of them is my own!), how can I remove all these addresses from blacklist so they start receiving my mails again?
Just remove them from blacklist, that's all you have to do.

Hello,

Yes there is, go to Backend > Settings > Email Blacklist and set Local Checks to No.

Oh! Yes! Right! Thank you!

Just remove them from blacklist, that's all you have to do.

I can't see how. Maybe I am looking at the wrong place? If I click "delete", then I guess I'll delete the subscriber, right? (see picture)

Regards,

Cyril

Attachments

• 2017-11-23_14-31-12.png
    2017-11-23_14-31-12.png
    135.2 KB · Views: 10
Back