How To Remove Extra Address

Alex Read

I have 2 campaigns:
1) Attaches an extra address as per attached.
2) The other is fine.

BOTH have same code:
Code:
<span style="font-size:8px;">[COMPANY_FULL_ADDRESS] <a href="[UNSUBSCRIBE_URL]" style="font-size: 9px;">Unsubscribe</a></span></span></span></span></div>
<span style="font-family:Courier New,Courier,monospace;"><span style="font-size:14px;"><span class="marker"> </span></span></span></body>
</html>

They are on 2 different lists. I also send via elastic email.

How do I fix this so it doesn't break the sub footer?

Attachments

• Email Sent.jpg
    Email Sent.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 16
@twisted1919 - thanks. I still don't see why the exact same code produces different results when using 2 different lists in the same account.
I prefer this layout as my other email is using it. Where do I edit this?

Attachments

• Sub Footer.jpg
    Sub Footer.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 11
I have 2 campaigns:
1) Attaches an extra address as per attached.
2) The other is fine.

BOTH have same code:
Code:
<span style="font-size:8px;">[COMPANY_FULL_ADDRESS] <a href="[UNSUBSCRIBE_URL]" style="font-size: 9px;">Unsubscribe</a></span></span></span></span></div>
<span style="font-family:Courier New,Courier,monospace;"><span style="font-size:14px;"><span class="marker"> </span></span></span></body>
</html>

They are on 2 different lists. I also send via elastic email.

How do I fix this so it doesn't break the sub footer?
It is probly at least once in the camp html code and once in the forced footer or general footer settings.

forced footer or general footer settings
-> where are these? I have triple checked and tried to find them.
/backend/settings/customers/campaigns is blank so it's not there.

forced footer or general footer settings
-> where are these? I have triple checked and tried to find them.
/backend/settings/customers/campaigns is blank so it's not there.
That would be general footer.
The forced footer is coming from settings camp tags.
And then check in the camp html code if it is there twice.

1) /customer/campaigns/tags/index is totally blank. No campaign tags added at all.
2) See attached. camp html code -> do you mean the actual email source code?
Any where else to check?

Attachments

• Code.jpg
    Code.jpg
    160.6 KB · Views: 7
1) /customer/campaigns/tags/index is totally blank. No campaign tags added at all.
Pls check here what is forced: /backend/settings/campaigns/template-tags

Looking at the code, it seems you put the [unsub link] on top of the [comp full addr], which is why the comp full addr displays as text and the unsub link is next to it. Just put the [unsub lnk] in and obviousely you have the [comp full addr] anyway already forced it seems.

1) /backend/settings/campaigns/template-tags is all not required.
2) It's the exact same HTML for campaign where it works and where it doesn't. I copied it from one to another.
I really want to remove the forced code and at least find where it comes from! Any other ideas?

1) /backend/settings/campaigns/template-tags is all not required.
2) It's the exact same HTML for campaign where it works and where it doesn't. I copied it from one to another.
I really want to remove the forced code and at least find where it comes from! Any other ideas?
Check the cust group -> camp settings -> footer
/backend/customers/groups/update/id/TheCustGroupIDNumber

1. You are using <a href="[UNSUBSCRIBE_LINK]">Unsubscribe</a>.
You should be using either <a href="[UNSUBSCRIBE_URL]">Unsubscribe</a> or just [UNSUBSCRIBE_LINK] because the two are equal, they produce the same output.
Here is the reason!

1. You are using <a href="[UNSUBSCRIBE_LINK]">Unsubscribe</a>.
You should be using either <a href="[UNSUBSCRIBE_URL]">Unsubscribe</a> or just [UNSUBSCRIBE_LINK] because the two are equal, they produce the same output.
Here is the reason!
Sorry, I thought you had [UNSUBSCRIBE_URL] in the above examples and it was about the double of the [COMPANY_ADDRESS].
Apologies, what am I missing?

Back