How to properly email unopens again.

Hey guys,

So I really put a lot of effort into my promotional campaigns (video pages, bonuses, retargeting ads etc.) which also deliver a good amount of value to my subscribers so I really want as many of them to open the email as possible (don't we all? ;) )

What I used to do when I was using ActiveCampaign is remail unopens again and again (3 times max) with a 6 hour interval.

But here is what happens when I try to do that on mailwizz.

Campaign 1 - MailWizz mails to full list
Campaign 1 Unopens - MailWizz mails to people who haven't opened the campaign 1
Campaign 1 Unopens Unopens - MailWizz mails to people who didn't open Campaign 1 Unopens and those who opened campaign 1 too.

So people who initially opened my email are getting hit twice.

I hope I make sense lol. How do I keep emailing unopens without messing this up?

Sam.

there's an option, you can choose to mail only subscribers who have opened (or have not opened) a certain campaign. if you create same campaign twice.Campaign #1 & Campaign #2 which are the same. and Campaign #2 will be sent only to those who did not open Campaign #1

Last edited:
there's an option, you can choose to mail only subscribers who have opened (or have not opened) a certain campaign. if you create same campaign twice.Campaign #1 & Campaign #2 which are the same. and Campaign #2 will be sent only to those who did not open Campaign #1

Well here is the thing. I send campaign 1, campaign two is sent to campaign 1 unopens and camapign 3 is sent to campaign 2 unopens. But the issue is that campaign 3 also emails people who opened on campaign 1.

I guess segmenting solves the issue

Well here is the thing. I send campaign 1, campaign two is sent to campaign 1 unopens and camapign 3 is sent to campaign 2 unopens. But the issue is that campaign 3 also emails people who opened on campaign 1.

it really looks like as if it would be good if more campaigns or better even campaign groups could be specified in the confirmation step (to subscribers that have opened or have not opened), what do you think, @twisted1919 ?

How does that work with segmenting?

Back