How to export unconfirmed/unsubscribed/all subscribers

Just Me

How to export unconfirmed/unsubscribed/all subscribers, I can to export confirmed sunscribers only.

Go to List

Go to All Subscribers.

Toogle Toolbar button on TOP.

You can find various options there, to export with list wise, confirmed, unconfirmed, blacklisted and all.

I also could not find the Export option.
I tried to export some subscribers that opened my last campaigns, Lists>Subscribers
HnVm2mu.png

I also could not find the Export option.
I tried to export some subscribers that opened my last campaigns, Lists>Subscribers
HnVm2mu.png
top right funnel icon, toggle filter, then select what you need, and where 'view' is default, pull down and find export

@frm.mwz thank you very much for your response.

when i go to www.domain.com/customer/lists/all-subscribers, I can find the option to export, its very handy I can select one or more lists, subscribers status, source and if they opened a message or clicked on link..

I was talking if you to a specific list like: www.domain.com/customer/lists/[LIST ID]/subscribers, then filter them there's only option to view openers and clickers, could not find where to export.

But as you said on All Subscribers, I can do what I want since I can choose the lists, status, open/click ..etc

Thanks again @frm.mwz

Back