How to export openers/clickers from XX past days with costume fields?

duffhome

Hello guys, hope everything is going well with you.

I was wondering if theres a way to export list of Confirmed Subscribers who have openers/clickers specific campaign in past XX days with all fields?

Or if theres a way i can add custom field to those Confirmed Subscribers who have openers/clickers on previously sent campaigns.

Thanks for your responses.
Iss

I was wondering if theres a way to export list of Confirmed Subscribers who have openers/clickers specific campaign in past XX days with all fields?
This should work by using the toggle filters form (in all subscribers' view: /customer/lists/all-subscribers),
but it seems to export only "Email","Source","Ip address","Status", not all fields.

Or if theres a way i can add custom field to those Confirmed Subscribers who have openers/clickers on previously sent campaigns.
You could re-import using just email and the new custom field.

Thanks buddy, is there any tool that i can match lines of two .csv files? I think there is an add-on can do that on google sheet. but its kinda limit.. :/

is there any tool that i can match lines of two .csv files?
If you use a file comparison app, it might try to match the whole line (and show any difference within the line, step-by-step), but if you use a spreadsheet, you can focus on each field for comparison (and have it display only what you want). If you use a database app, you can do even more than with a spreadsheet.
What exactly do you want to achieve?

I see. I want to export the the Confirmed Openers of a several campaigns from different lists in the last 30 days. with all the fields. thats what i want to achieve. you know any other good/useful email list management softwares?

I see. I want to export the the Confirmed Openers of a several campaigns from different lists in the last 30 days. with all the fields. thats what i want to achieve.
(Sure, that was already in the first post, I would not ask you to repeat that.)
The idea of the question was...to find out more precisely...what you want the »comparison tool« to do (see above, as I went already three ways to make it easy for you)?

you know any other good/useful email list management softwares?
While there are some tools that allow you to select lists to be deducted and then lists to be deducted from (e.g. Atomic List Manager, Group Mail), you will go further with a proper database app where you design all you want (e.g. phpMyAdmin, Libre Office Base, Access, etc).

Thanks @frm.mwz for the help. i found a temporary solution. i will need to create two lists. 1st with all subscribers. and 2nd with Inactive subscribers (Who did not open/click any previous emails) then Using Lists>Tool> Sync i delete the duplicated subscribers.

Last edited:
Thanks @frm.mwz for the help. i found a temporary solution. i will need to create 2 lists. one with all subscribers. and 2 with Inactive subscribers (Who did not open/click any previous emails) then Using Lists>Tool> Sync i delete the duplicated subscribers.
Oh, I see, sorry I did not think of this (stayed close to the question). But this seems like a good way, saving you all the ex/importing ;)

Back