How to Dynamically Insert x-number of Latest Blog posts in Mailwizz template

nkem123

Is it possible to dynamically Insert x-number of Latest Blog posts in Mailwizz template? Maybe with a shortcode or anything?

Thanks

laurentiu

Staff member Support Staff MailWizz 2.0 Tester
Is it possible to dynamically Insert x-number of Latest Blog posts in Mailwizz template? Maybe with a shortcode or anything?
Can you give us a brief description of what you mean by this question?

nkem123

@laurentiu / @nkem123 - I think this is what you want ;)
YES. That's exactly what I was looking for. But I will love to limit it to the latest 3 blog posts.

For example, where I saw something like this which inspired me, here is how they did it

IN CASE YOU MISSED IT
1. Latest Blog title 1 goes here (with link)
2. Latest Blog title 2 goes here (with link)
3. Latest Blog title 3 goes here (with link)

How can I do this if you don't mind?

laurentiu

Staff member Support Staff MailWizz 2.0 Tester
How can I do this if you don't mind?
Like is explained in this article: https://www.mailwizz.com/kb/embed-xml-rss-feeds-into-your-campaign/ you can use some options:
urlstring – the url from where we will fetch the feed items. Mandatory.
count – integer – the number of items you want to receive back from the feed. Optional.
Added in 1.5.1:
offsetinteger – the number of items you want to skip loading. Optional.
days-backinteger – the number of days to look back for posts. Optional.
no-item-actionstring – what action to take when no items are found in the feed. Valid values: postpone-campaign(postpones the campaign till next day). Optional.
send-only-unique-items – string – if we should only send unique items. if no items are found, then no-item-action is applied. Valid values: (yes or no). Optional.

YES. That's exactly what I was looking for. But I will love to limit it to the latest 3 blog posts.
In this case you need to use: count – integer – the number of items you want to receive back from the feed. Optional.

nkem123

These things are techy to me. I am still surprised there is no paid plugin on sale for these things. Do you know anyone who has done it that i can copy from? I don't even know where to start