How to Delete List Without Remove Campaign?

aktiva

Hi Support,

1. It is possible to delete lists without remove existing campaign belong to it?

2. When I Delete Subscribers, the tracking stats also deleted on a campaign, how do I can safely delete subscribers without deleting statistics?

Thank you

1. It is possible to delete lists without remove existing campaign belong to it?
No, that is not possible.
2. When I Delete Subscribers, the tracking stats also deleted on a campaign, how do I can safely delete subscribers without deleting statistics?
You can not do that, when a subscriber is deleted simultaneously the statistics are also deleted.

Hi @laurentiu @twisted1919 Thanks for your response

Does it mean that the customers simply cannot delete their lists or subscribers?

Actually, my aim is to delete the list or subscriber without deleting the campaigns we don't have any issue regarding disk space just want to delete old lists/subscribers

Please advise

Thank you

Does it mean that the customers simply cannot delete their lists or subscribers?
They can, but this will delete their campaigns as well.
Actually, my aim is to delete the list or subscriber without deleting the campaigns we don't have any issue regarding disk space just want to delete old lists/subscribers
Without lists, there are no campaigns since campaigns target lists.

Back