How to change default font in emails?

rritz

Hi,
I am looking for this: when I write a new email, I type it in or copy from somewhere, the default font seems to be Times New Roman 12pt

Where are these settings saved and how do I change them?

It would save a lot of time formatting emails!

Hi,
I am looking for this: when I write a new email, I type it in or copy from somewhere, the default font seems to be Times New Roman 12pt

Where are these settings saved and how do I change them?

It would save a lot of time formatting emails!
You mean for the plain text emails or for HTML emails?

@rritz - when you specify no font, then the browser uses it's defaults, that's why you see Arial. You have to specifically set a font if you don't want the browser to use the default.

@frm.mwz - There's nothing for me to find, this is simply how things suppose to work. If you need other font for your emails, you have to define it in the template ;)

@frm.mwz - There's nothing for me to find, this is simply how things suppose to work. If you need other font for your emails, you have to define it in the template ;)
Maybe I misunderstood what @rritz proposed (to be able to set a default font, so that when you start to type it appears in that font)?

That's right @frm.mwz ... I wanted to somehow have all the campaigns I create use Arial font by default so I don't have to format every time
I created a template that contains nothing but <span> </span> to fix the font but even then when I hit enter of course there will be spans closed and opened. But I understand, this is not something to do with MW at all but with the editor
So I will follow that link and try to figure it out how to do this

Back