how to block domain?

axyoma

I want to know how I can block sending to all e-mail messages under a specific domain name
I want the domain will be on Black List
Is it possible?

thank's

You can add policies to each delivery server:

Backend > Servers > Delivery Servers > Update (pick the server you want to block a domain)

Scroll down to the section "Domain Policies" Click "Add Policy" it explains the syntax you should use.

If I were to blacklist a domain via this method during a campaign run, would that campaign still send to the addresses belonging to that blacklisted domain?

If I were to blacklist a domain via this method during a campaign run, would that campaign still send to the addresses belonging to that blacklisted domain?
Nope.

And also what if one wanted to blacklist any domain on .com for instance?
Backend -> Settings -> Email Blacklist -> Regular expressions and add something like:
#(.*)\.com$#

As a side note, maybe someone needs it, here is a list of domains used for disposable email addresses.
Copy/paste the list in Backend > Settings > Email Blacklist if you wish to block all these domains.

Attachments

• disposable-email-domains.pdf
    111.5 KB · Views: 135
As a side note, maybe someone needs it, here is a list of domains used for disposable email addresses.
Copy/paste the list in Backend > Settings > Email Blacklist if you wish to block all these domains.
Thanks...much needed

@adamx and @twisted1919 is there any reason I keep seeing these regex examples from people on the forum without the $ character to really control that the TLD is the end of the email?

I put all of these in, but since there are a few where they might exist as odd sub domains I make sure that it ends with $ like: /(.*)@fakeemail\.com$/i.

But I keep seeing on the forums here everyone ignoring the check for end-of-line. Just wondering if I am missing something.

Thx again for posting this. Just stumbled upon this regularly updated list of disposable email domains:
https://github.com/martenson/disposable-email-domains/blob/master/disposable_email_blacklist.conf
or
https://web.archive.org/web/2018091...s/blob/master/disposable_email_blacklist.conf

Last edited:
Back