How to add multiple users for platform?

dante

Hi,

I am working with a few partners so I am managing multiple email lists, sometimes I get 10-20 lists from one partner, so it gets hard to manage and messy, all under one customer acc.

I created 2 more customer accs and activated them too but not able to login, it says wrong password.

Should I need to reboot the server for it to work?

Last edited:
Hi,

I am working with a few partners so I am managing multiple email lists, sometimes I get 10-20 lists from one partner, so it gets hard to manage and messy, all under one customer acc.

I created 2 more customer accs and activated them too but not able to login, it says wrong password.

Should I need to reboot the server for it to work?

Might it be a license issue? No idea, but you have a regular license and you try to create customer accounts. This might be it.
Try to purchase an extended license instead.

Might it be a license issue? No idea, but you have a regular license and you try to create customer accounts. This might be it.
Try to purchase an extended license instead.

Ya thats what I was thinking at first but I recreated the acc and its working but hopefully it won't dissappear again.

@dante - please make sure you're using an extended license for mailwizz if you're using it as a saas, otherwise the app will stop when you expect the least ;)

@dante - please make sure you're using an extended license for mailwizz if you're using it as a saas, otherwise the app will stop when you expect the least ;)
yep sure I know bro ;)

Anyways, I am not planning to use it as a saas at all, at least not for a couple years :)
I hope creating multiple accounts for self usage(for proper organisation of lists) is allowed :)

Back